Tree of Savior Forum

Any chrono3-sage2 build?

Hi there,
I have cryochrono and since cryo is dead without frostpillar, I would like to know If there is any build with chrono3-sage1 or chrono3-sage2 (since I like Chrono anos sage a Lot).
Thanks,

Current support chrono meta is Link3 Chrono3 RC. I guess Sage is fine if you really like it (you can just rollback Sage1 to anything else anyways if you don’t like it). :smiley:

1 Like

Is Cryo-Chrono really that bad?

Nah it isn’t that bad, it was just brokenly powerful before so when it got nerfed to be on par everyone moved away from it.

2 Likes

What I don’t like about cryo-chrono is that the SPR needed will change depending on level cap or equipments. I cannot go full SPR yet I need to keep it at certain number. Just feels less simple imo.

Is this alright?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211777888e.2a3a6575.3f4f5a65.1f21314c5a6175.1135435185

Wiz2

Get 1 in EBolt and EQ for CC / mob positioning. Max Magic Shield (20% reduc is a lot). I’d put Lethargy at 1 just for the Magic Circle attribute. I’d keep Sleep at 6 but extra points can go here as well.

Link3

Take points off Hangman’s and max Spirit Shock for optimal duration (see Mental Pressure attribute).

Chrono3

It’s more of a personal preference I guess but I like 10 Stop and 3 Slow. In Solmiki for example, I can just use Stop (with boss attribute off) on boss stages so that his minions are disabled but the whole party can still damage the boss.

Can’t really comment about Sage since I never made one. :smiley: Hope someone else fills in on that.

Doesn’t the Spiritual Chain attribute gain effectiveness the higher the level of the skill? I thought it was ideal to get 10 points in Spirit Chain for this reason.

Oh, I didn’t know that. I just thought it’d make sense to maximize the duration as much as possible.

Yeah here it is:

• Magic damage of characters linked by [Spiritual Chain] increases by 3% per skill level
1 Like

Ah thanks. I missed that. Updated my response.

Pyro2>Thau3>Chrono3

Fire Pillar CC
Enchant fire Share (if someone else is playing linker with chain)
Thauma buffs
Chrono buffs

You’re likely to have 300+ SPR anyway, with this build you can go all out spr with no regrets because of thau. Other than that, you also deal decent DPS while supporting because you’re thau yourself with 5k+ matk on a bad weapon.

Cryo3 is still ok, but bad usage of frost pillar does more harm than good.

Can’t think of any decent sage-chrono right now, though

could you elaborate on the roll back part? how would i do this? i accidentally picked sage 1 instead of warlock 3 :sob:

Check your class advancement button on the UI (should be on lower right part of your UI).

Click on it, and there’s a circular arrow similar to an undo button, click on it as well. This rolls back your character one rank down

^ what lostac said. To add, you can only do this one-time per char IIRC.

thank god this is a thing, i can save 3 of my characters that i was forced to class advance before unlocking a certain class :cat:

?

Fire enchant doesn’t need linker to be shared.

after the wizard balance, it does

You can’t share enchant fire without spiritual chain after pyro rework.

Is it 1 time per character? I think it’s 1 time for each rank?