Tree of Savior Forum

Any chance there will be an exp boost event last day of the cbt ? :)

sadly for me I was one of the late testers (only getting a chance to try the game for 2 days) and while i have tried to report the silly bugs i’ve found ( nice job btw (: haven’t seen any game breaking one ) anywho… would be totally awesome if there was a chance to try out the rank 5 classes :stuck_out_tongue:

could also help weed out some of the bugs the higher ranked classes may or may not have -shrug-

i think exp boost would be nice so we can test out later parts of the game and also get a feel for the classes.

I know right? They’ve surely got all the data they need about low level bugs and grind wall by now. I can only assume it’s gonna stay like this till cbt 1 ends though… Any exp increase and/or grind ‘fix’ will probably be implemented in cbt 2.

I hope they add another 7 more days with higher exp rate :grin:

but well… only a dream for now :disappointed_relieved:

all datas are from kCBT 2 and so is the translation so not all contents above 100 or even close to 200 is fully translated properly or reworked properly for international’s purpose. Current exp is also just a test

1min before server closes… CBT extended one more week bwahahaha another dream

T_T I didn’t even get to Sadhu, definitely need EXP event

100+ maps are not translated
200+ maps dont exists
a longer beta wouldnt make sense

2 Likes

200+ maps exist, just not fully implemeneted, it was just a rough data install so they don’t forget where is where i think.

there’s is a post explaining y the exp rate is the way it is high lvl stuff aren’t implemented yet properly and is pretty buggy i am assuming that the nex beta test will be to test out higher lvl content

1 Like

they won’t listen~ that’s the problem~