Tree of Savior Forum

Any build with THAUM3?

Hey guys, im curious to see the new patch notes to every wiz class? im not sure if it has been shared, or if i can even find it.

I was also wondering with the new patch, are there any viable builds with thaum3? currently wiz3thaum3 at the moment.
Thanks guys!

wiz3>thaum3>linker2 works. hangman’s knot and then shrink all the mobs to gain +120% damage. then slap them with energy bolt. problem is in party play the link’s hit limit will be reached instantly so linker is more for solo. another path could be wiz3>thaum3>featherfoot2. with shrink body debuff and thaum buffs you can reach 200k+ damage with kundela slash. tested using my thaum3 buffs and a friend’s featherfoot.

Can you explain what Shrink Body does that increases Kundela Slash damage? Thanks!

Shrink body attribute that increases the damage received if being hit by someone with the Swell Left Hand buff, and it’s a lot.

Previously, it was a flat +140 damage, now it’s %. (I don’t remember the exact amount)

30% per attribute level, there is 4 level, so it is 120% when your swell left arm is activated.

It’s the ‘Swell Left Arm: Shrink Size Specialty’ attribute. It increases all damage on shrunken enemies by 30% per attribute (120% if max attribute at 5) as long as you have swell left arm active. Best to gather them up close together. Either use hangman’s knot to gather them close to shrink them all, or you could do cryo 3 thuma 3 and use frost pillar to gather them. The Cryomancer build is actually pretty great. You can use Audra Staff forever because thuma buffs make up for lack of weapon damage and you benefit from the increased freeze change. Gather them up with frost pillar, and then shrink them all and use ice blast. Only problem is the frost pillar cooldown, but you have other stuff you can be doing inbetween. Everything gets stronger with thuma, and if you take runecaster at rank 8 then you’re sitting pretty when it comes to damage. Even snow rolling wrecks stuff.

1 Like

You gave me an idea will try his one hehehe… finally a use for my other wiz that is just sitting in my lodge…