Tree of Savior Forum

Any advice on this builds?

So im currently playing in duo. And we came up with this two builds

so im the first one and my firend is the cryo, any advice on the runcaster and warlock is greatly appreciated. any recomendation on stats?

First: how you put the link like that? I click on “Hyperlink”, copy the link, and never appaer like your, haha.

Second: Runecaster is nice, but is a supprt circle. Can work.

Third: The second build is more solid and have a nice combo Ice Wall + Pressure. Warlock ensure the dmg, and cry can cc and protect well.

i just copy and paste the link :stuck_out_tongue: and i know im taking rune caster just to fill the C6 spot and since im duoing with a cryokino i can ISA to skyrocket his damage my whole build is just focused on featherfoot just the rank 6 would be for helping him boost his damage

@miguel29e01

If you are taking RC just for filler you can try switching Linker 2 + RC to Kino 3.

It’s been shown in videos that Kino works nice with Featherfoot, since when mobs are stuck together bc of Kino’s CC, FF’s skills have sort of a small AoE, not really single target, so all raised enemies take damage.

Anyway it’s a pretty good duo, I believe your build is pretty good considering your friend, but you won’t make much out of RC when he’s offline.

1 Like