Tree of Savior Forum

Any advice on making my ߷Fidget Spinner߷ roleplay swordie better?

I’m currently leveling up a character with a bit of a roleplay aspect to him, he’s a swordsman circle 3, highlander circle 3 and a dopple circle 1, his background is that his parents were obsessed with fidget spinners (߷) and to gain their attention, he’d mimic them, spinning and making sounds until they’d notice him.
He’s supposed to be a fidget spinner, so his main attacks must be spinning related. Are there any ways to buff his spins further than this? Should I drop Swordsman 3 for 1 in barbarian? I just want to Vrrrr ߷ and hit harder.

Note: ABSOLUTELY no skills that are not spin or buff related can or will be used, since fidget spinning is the only way of life he knows, so if you could work around that, it’d be appreciated.

1 Like

Go Shinobi, make 5 clones and run in circles.
BECOME the spinner

2 Likes

:dizzy:߷:dizzy: Do the clones spin if I use cyclone? :dizzy:߷:dizzy:

I just want to see the reactions to this so I’m bumping it because it’s going to be fantastic.

:revolving_hearts:߷:revolving_hearts: Appreciate the signal boost, hopefully I can get some good suggestions! :revolving_hearts:߷:revolving_hearts:

Skills I’m aware that makes a spinning animation:

Peltasta C1 Umbo Blow
Barb C1 Cleave
Barb C3 Giant Swing
Cata C3 Rush (not really the character’s body spinning but the weapon overhead)
I think there was one from Rodelero (I forgot which one)
Corsair C1 Dust Devil
Doppel C1 Cyclone
Dragoon C1 Dragon Soar (Serpentine also kinda shows a single 360 slash at the end of its animation)
Murm C1 Frenzied Slash kinda looks like you’re spinning while in the air

1 Like

Rodelero montano can cause enemies to spin.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Do you know if Shinobi clones will copy any of those? The more ߷ the better, now that I’ve been told about it.
:dizzy:߷:dizzy: :dizzy:߷:dizzy:
:dizzy:߷:dizzy: :dizzy:߷:dizzy:
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ :dizzy:߷:dizzy:

I never seen a Rodelero before. They must be too busy fidgeting to play.

Going to test that ingame as soon as I can get another reset potion… That might be even better than extra spinners if it happens often…
:dizzy:߷:dizzy::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: ߷:wolf:߷:pig:߷

I…
First combo off the top of my head is Swordie2-Pelt1-High2-Doppel1-Shinobi-Murmillo.

Umbo, Crosscut, Cyclone, Frenzied Slash, and Scutum Hit (i think? cant remember if this one is a spin) are your spinny skills.
Plus you can hold C block and spin with the arrow keys.

1 Like

Not sure if this is still the same after rework: