Tree of Savior Forum

Any advice for this build please?

Hello guys! I just want to say that in these days i’m going crazy with all these build, and the fact that we don’t know R8+ classes is killing me T_T.
Anyways from the first day i fell in love with the IW+PP combo and, in my opinion, Runecaster is a must have for this combo late game.
Following your advice i decided to go wiz3 for the quick cast bonus + surespell but also because i don’t really like to be a support mage.
I want to smash things!!
I plan to play mostly in party (don’t really like soloplay) and i want to be THE boss killer + some aoe damage for grinding.

I first took the boss killer combo, then wiz2-3 for the RC long cast spell…what do you think about it? Do you have any other build that can fit the IW/PP-RC combo and some AoE damage(i know my build don’t have mush of it).

p.s.: i took kino as rank7 beacuse lock and feather seems pretty single target to me.

Thank you in advance and feel free to comment as you wish! I’m looking forward to your opinions!!! :smiley:

This build will only be good if there’s a real Ice damage class in future ranks, otherwise is just not good.

It’s probably the best distribuition for classes around rune caster, though some people might say you should not retake kino at such a later rank (Ice Wall can have awesome level pump ups, like Ice Staff, gems and buffs I believe, so Cryo 1 is fine if you know how to avoid a brittle Ice Wall)

I still suggest you to give up on RC as it is now. If you like it a lot, your build should be fine.

Yeah i was thinking the same…how could the developer put an hidden class such as the RC, making the elementalist ice skills not gaining bonus from the ISA skill, and then making only the Cryo as ice-magic class?
I took kino as rank7 beacause of the stun attribute of PP so i can spam it when IW is on CD…i don’t really like these 2 rank 7 classes xD

None wanna give his opinion about this build? I’m going crazy waiting for the realease :smiley: Please let me know what you think!

It iw+pp+isa build

And i was already test it on Ktos it cant do anything else except that combo it lack of good aoe skill to handle with 100k hp mobs in late game(250+) and useless at earth tower but if you still fell in love with it so take R7 as Warlock for pve

1 Like

You are a dude who ask me about elec+freezing combo isnt it

If yes here is what you asking for. it outdates cuz IMC rebuild electrocute skill but anyway it not good enough http://youtu.be/XYPhtH0m4vI

The best build for rc right now is wiz3-cyro3 rc

You can do great on both pve and pvp

Dont try to do everything by yourself it mmorpg game especially this game

1 Like