Tree of Savior Forum

Any addon to set up a perfect icewall?

i was wondering… how this guy do it so fast?

have any addon for this?

1 Like

Nah. He’s doing it with the directional key of a keyboard i think.

Yeap, he gave up on using mouse aiming to do the ice wall faster, there was a time where using both was possible, but now I can’t seem to succed

im still using keyboard for my icewall formations. just be sure to turn off auto cell formation in the settings.

I can’t seem to do it >.< with or without auto cell, with auto cell I can’t even make it with the mouse, but whatever that is what I get with a non standard setup

yea hi, I would also like add-ons.

Is there 1 to always land Iron Maiden/Hook?

Any add-on to make me invincible?

An add-on to let me see more on my screen than other people in PvP? Like to zoom out farther so I can win in PvP against those who can’t see me.

Also any add on to increase damage?

Or always succeed with anvil?

Lastly any add-on to see players on my map even if they are stealthed?

my god are you 5? …

actually yes, there is an addon to make perfect ice wall configuration but I don’t use it because it’s obviosly something that could be bannable in my opinion, for the people who like risk, check the comments on this video https://youtu.be/UDKIJZevlJ8?t=89

1 Like

There’s no way it would be bannable, IMC would be incredibly stupid to ban people over something like this.

If an addon actually improves on the skill, then clearly the addon is doing something that should’ve been done by the devs in the first place. If it were other game developers, they would give a QoL improvement for the skill and make it easier to cast rather then ban for using something that helps with casting it.

Yes, those are called m*cro, where you draw the button 1st then bind it to 1 key.
IMC don’t ban me please.

1 Like

I would say that such addon is abuse and should be bannable
Why? Because making perfect and accurate IW requires skills and practice, and addon gives you unreasonable advantage. Like auto-aim in FPS games.

It should be, it is a huge PvP advantage to be able to make a perfect icewall faster than a human can do in order to trap people, which would ofc be followed up by Kinos Psychic Pressure to a pretty big amount of damage to someone.

You shouldn’t win for downloading a program that gives you a big advantage, you should be banned for using it.

It’s shocking and disgusting that IMC even allows Zoomy to be used.

omg thank u so much <3

You can do it pretty fast with controller as long as you don’t start it diagonal ;v Addon would be helpful though.

and isn’t PvP dead and uncared for?

Please upload the addon somewhere and share the link, i really need it, the previous link is dead T_T

2 Likes

I need a link too xD

I GOT IT!!! THE ICEWALL ADDON WORKS NOW

1 Like

pardon me Mister, how to add in my current addon :smiley:
I confuse how to add, I allready have addon 3.1 version

This addon has been banned from kTOS