Tree of Savior Forum

Anvil exploit exposed in Ktos, possibly used within ITos as well

There was a guy called 서적 in ktos, who made +40 masinios staff and +40 velcoffer pistol, many believed that he was using bug to exploit those items but IMC confirmed it was normal but guess what, it wasnt.

By using specific addon(wont tell which one since it still havnt fixed yet), anvil failure causes minor crash, preventing fail log to reach the server leaving item’s enhance/pot intact. And all the recent server instability was caused because of this crash exploit and stressing server. Since the fail log wont be sent to the server, IMC also cant identify it easily. This bug seemed to be around for god knows how long and now its unearthed.
Heres Link of the video:

This is some serious exploit we are having here, theres possible chance that other players within ITOS used this ■■■■ as well since i;ve seen certain same individuals keep making items above +16 with high pots.

As a player who plays the game in how it suppose to be played, i feel greatly offended, violated and deceived.

Is there any way to get all my TP spent back, this is absurd

ttps://youtu.be/VYK2dEPodDw

16 Likes

Not even surprised. All that whines and cries about being falsly accused of using bug to get that +40 bows and so on. Jeez.

Good luck playing ToS now while knowing about this.

This is comical. Can’t wait to read the replies :slight_smile:

1 Like

popcorn mode on. just notice the anvil is hit only once during enhancement.

This reminds me of a certain person always loudly proclaiming “All anvil exploits are fixed” “There are no crash exploits in TOS”

Fact is, TOS will always be a buggy game.

5 Likes

Sacramento + Enchant Fire -> 3 lines hit, enh in one strike

1 Like

one hit anvil isnt the issue its intended but real problem is the addon

I distinctively remember having such mini-crashes in klaipeda all the time during recent events. Got the same crash notices without being actually crashed from the channel. Now it figures out lol.

Mind explaining what crashes have to do with the video?

Ehm, everytime he fails the enhance, server mini-crashes. And all ppl on channel get that notification, not only the exploiter.

1 Like

If the fail log isn’t sent to the server, then that’s really bad news. There are many players showing off their weapons over +30 enhancement on the global chat and they’ll probably go unpunished since there are no records of their exploit in the game’s server. If you know what addon is being used for this, this should be urgently reported via support ticket.

It doesn’t make sense tho… this means that it is client that determine if an anvil success or fail?

please remove this topic and send ticket to imc, ppl will start abusing it after they read this

1 Like

There’s no server mini-crash, everyone near him is still walking normally, shops aren’t reset.

The most you could say there is that his connection is what’s affected.

that isn’t new… there must be something more, but that must be fixed soon

1 Like

I only posted problem not what causes it, how can ppl abuse whats already been abused

1 Like

That’s why I called it mini. It doesn’t crash server, it makes split connection loss for everyone, faced it countless times in past weeks. And that split second is the moment the log fails to be send.

3 Likes

Thanks. And, uh, that means it’s possible to track it though. The anvil log isn’t sent to the server but if you cause server lag that means they can see where that came from (unless IMC isn’t logging stuff, which can be possible :x).

2 Likes

problem is it wont be logged since fail log isnt reaching server

Hope it can be tracked somehow. But, honestly, isn’t it a bit TOO LATE by now? Like who in a sane mind would bother anymore about this game after years of this exploit being abused.