Tree of Savior Forum

Anti-Bot SOS event Suggestion

Can we have some sort of in-game event where people vote for a place to target?
Then a GM swoops in, and nukes the bots in the area?

A. It’s fun
B. It’s free entertainment for what would basically amount to an hour of work
C. Community interaction ahoy

3 Likes

much better of an event to transport all the people from a target map into a jail map (all warp items disabled) that has an incredibly easy quest to warp you back to map.

Quest puzzle like random lighting of random candles like on the main chamber map or 4 digit random digit password quest. reward would be 3 exp card (of you level) and a free warp.

Player who immediately DC will be under investigation.
Player who fail to do the quest in 5min will be under investigation.
Player who didn’t even do a thing after 30 min. (no question ask) are banned.

2 Likes

But we want to watch and do nothing.
There’s a reason the Coliseum was famous

How about a Botliseum? GM start an event, transport all the bots and players to an open pvp field map. Player can choose whether want to be a contestant or audience. The top 10 player that kill most bot will win TP and Super Rare equipment recipe. At the end of the event, all of the bots are banned and the contestant received talts.

An event, huh. I don’t think that the bot users are not following the topics regarding such things. And every every event needs an announcement. Do you really think they just will be doing nothing and keep playing online when they even have a date on which day the event is being hold?

Or do you want to make it randomly? Like that there are more than one event and it is just briefly shown ingame on screen? I don’t think this is impossible to do. But the first thing that goes through my mind thinking about this is: "Why should these GM’s have time for such an event and even more than one time."
Please correct me if I’m thinking wrong about this.