Tree of Savior Forum

Answer my questions

Today I asked a question to the people of the game, for a drop that does not come out, which is ridiculous time spent on the drop, and I ask, giving all the information I collect in forums, pages and others on the drop, And obviously “wash their hands”

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We will forward your feedback regarding the Second Prison Collection to our development team for further adjustments and review. However, we cannot advise you personally regarding the outcome of the review.

We highly suggest you engage a discussion regarding this with the community in the forums to build a good connection with other players. Thank you very much.

If you have any other concern, please do contact us again.

Regards.
Tree of Savior Support

This means I do not give a ■■■■ your time in this game I still wasting time in this game.

Not to mention that this week I did about 15 ticket reporting bug, and cheats, and for now I see that ■■■■ in everything. And they do not care that there are people who do cheats, exploits and other things.

When you realize that the community is pretty bad (for just the cheats).
But this community is not bad for the community but for the community leader. It happens in other games and you realize when they do not control the community the community becomes toxic and cheater.

I want to know who is this guy? lol.

As for the rest of your rant, you should know by now how IMC do things here.

The game itself is a good project, but the people behind it is shitting and walking to it and killing it little by little.

As i said on another thread, I don’t believe in IMC anymore, unless they show real results, and by results i mean significant ones, not this crap they keep pushing into us every week.

2 Likes

imc’d
too much community