Tree of Savior Forum

Another wizard question :)

@Eldryn

This game won’t stop at rank 7. When more and more ranks come out people will have to reroll and even what looks like meta right now will most likely not be meta when you have to choose between skills from 10 circle to fill your bars and casting time, considering there’s animation time for skills with no cast.

Elemenstalists C3 on Rank 10 will probably only use Hail and Frost Cloud, maybe Meteor for PvP, and from these 3, only Frost Cloud will still do no gargbage damage probably. That’s because most of the time they will have 4 other DPS classes (ranks) to choose damaging spells from.

When people say, don’t pick Pyro because of late game, feels exactly like hearing from a Rank 9 player, don’t pick Elementalist because of REAL late game.

Remember how many supports wizards have that no other game ever heard about, they seriously have better buffs than Clerics.

So you wouldn’t really recommend going ele?

Hail is stronger than frost cloud for bossing you know.
Also I wouldnt overestimate the power of rank 9. That is just warlock 3 lol.
You only get like 4 extra skills on top of what we have for war1. I wouldnt count on jumping classes either. For example, ele3 vastly overshadows warlock1 in terms of dps.

somone know, do quick cast: magic damage up our auto attack, or not?

Magic attack = auto attack
I guess you meant, spell damage or auto attack
Still, it’s both

1 Like