Tree of Savior Forum

Another milestone where people leaving

more people are leaving right here right now
this is certainly happening.
why?

1. some people cant login due to new 64 bit and stuffs, not even to 32 bit which supposed to be the same. ofc there were already guideline about what is needed to check and how, but that doesnt mean there wont be issue. some people willing to make ticket or simply post in forum but there are even more who dont and end up stuck
  2. joystick mode is broken and not addressed officially. i know lot of players play with joystick. some people found player workaround but more people are clueless and it might not really work for everyone.
  3. server is unstable, previously only telsiai was unstable which you addressed and now after this patch all servers are broken. cant chat except normal, cant queue, and channel crashes, vga freeze or constantly getting kicked to login screen.
  4. your new contents which highly rely on queue end up unplayable because this server issue. its like having new cool car part but then it happen you cant use it cause its not for your car model, or having a very good weather to go surfing but you end up sick, or having a new girlfriend but she decided to stay virgin. the level of frustration is the same
  5. login to a character reset its skill bar and/or its skills. some said its because that character have classes that having its skill changes, but i doubt that because i have characters with build that doesnt get any impact from skill changes but the skill bar got messed up.
  6. you showed up to make announcements but instead of acknowledging this core issues above that obstruct players from enjoy the game, you instead mention a trivial issue like 5th anniv npc

if a game journalist wouldve dive into the game, buy the jump package, jump into near endgame to review the game situation because the game just got big update where player confront the main villain of the game in raid you should be able to guess how will he rate this game where most of his playtime screwed by cant access to chat server popup or unable to join open party or queue.

in conclusion there may be new content, but half of the game content is xxxx
i aint gonna doomposting but you know the deal.

so its better to conduct another maintenance asap and lets say you dont have the budget for that because the budget is so thight or because people didnt buy those moo package because its not that attractive, some players may not even care if you just gone for the next two weeks without weekly mt. as long as you fix the game situation and make it more playable

2 Likes