Tree of Savior Forum

Another Information Session with Papaya

They got devs, of course they’d get fixes early. I wouldn’t be surprised if our GMs/Staffs Skype them every single time there’s a need for help in applying emergency patch fixes like what happened with '/■■■■’ing fiasco.

1 Like

Theres no excuse for IMC not to be staffed though, we all see it firsthand, anytime the TP Shop gets new crap, which is non-stop. The whales just sit in town flaunting all the new junk they had to have, I remember when the penguins and the battle birds first came out for example, people about killed themselves racing to the website to get TP for those.

Even at the start we all bought the founder’s pack twice each during early access b/c we couldnt buy tp and before you tell me “how do you know ppl bought them?” b/c every gd person had an hoglan and tp for enchant scroll roulette.

IMC makes money hand over fist on ITOS even with the population plummeting every month, its sickening the lack of that money that actually gets put back into the game.

4 Likes

How about, not finding the right people, not enough people are applying or at all? :no_mouth:

Depending on the role it could easily take a month or more to get them situated too.

1 Like

If you get to see Papaya again, can you please pass tell them to rework the damn flower for Shinobi quest. It’s too retarded.

They are usually unable to speak on hidden classes but I’ll try to bribe them. :wink:

Thank you @Queue you da man. They should at least set a timer or a class/item restriction on that flower, I mean everybody could get it. It hinders progress a lot.

You’re welcome, it’s just too difficult, making it easier makes sense.

Btw, thanks for posting this. Also, it will be cool if you can keep an “(Updated Xx-xx-xx)” in the title will be very helpful.

I think they need to make a compiled forum post and pinning it with “known problems” here on the forums and keep things on a check list. That way people can see there’s a problem, speak about it, and just sit there waiting for responses or solutions that may or may not happen.

They have divided and conquered players here on the forums into a civil war on purpose to hide information and problems. This would ensure that problems which persist are always kept note of and everything is there for ease of finding. This could cut down on the forum clutter and complaining into one thread. That way when you make that millionth problem complaint post and it gets deleted it won’t matter because your opinion and voice can be heard freely there. It’s one of the biggest problems within the community right now.

3 Likes

They wants us to say something ingame so if we make a constant rant on this Ingame straight away we go to jail (ban). Somehow most of the TOF here are anonymous.
STAFF_Amy

Greetings Savios !

Please feel free to share your feedback on forum,in-game :slight_smile:
We are currently working for Saviors :wink:

Well they want you in game to boost the player numbers chart. That and what you say there gets sucked into the black hole of nothing but unreadable text and spam. It’s an extremely poor way to convey ideas and the stupidest thing ever. Even if you logged a transcript or made a video it’s really a bad medium to even logically think you’re going to accomplish anything productive from it. You just get one big unreadable mess that nobody cares to go through or watch the video.

They also hope I’m sure you spontaneously feel urges to play and spend money in the cash shop ultimately too. I’m sure that’s actually the number one reason but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Suggested please support it:

2 Likes

I just wish nexon would add an english server to jtos, they would make so much money by maintaining an extra server in english, no-one in their right mind would choose to stay with IMC/ITOS if they had any other realistic option.

1 Like

but who will do the jap-english translation?

huehuehue

(i know itos already is in english… what i meant was the ongoing jtos event/news/announcement etc)

where do we find a japanese version of gwen

1 Like

I like that idea, I may change the title to “GM Information” or something, and compile the other lists here as well.

1 Like

What about this overpowered end-game item that surpasses the enhancement limits?
How is the end game fun and fair with cheaters getting such OP items?

1 Like

There isn’t any enhancement limit afaik, but you have to be very lucky or a cheater to reach those upgrade levels without losing too much potential

1 Like

+17 is nothing, I remember a thread about +30 to +50 cafri sets and GCs, ON BOTS.

1 Like

http://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/7/e7104a0ec87c883fd7250f51fd775b2795209c55.jpg

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.