Tree of Savior Forum

Another doubt warlock vs featherfoot

How much hp recovered from featherfoot’s both skill with maxed class attribute for full con build? And I know it has race restriction, so is it still good or should just considered warlock with long cd?
Also which one is better. Attract mobs and gather them with ff’s bone or bump and position them with warlock’s dark shield on?

Bump
Anyone can help?

I picked FF.

And I regret it. Not that it really bothers me though because I’m sure something interesting could still come of it in later circles, but, it wasn’t as good for the here and now of the game as I thought it would be.

HP gain from the skills is not good. We’re talking minimal at best for both skills, with the channeling one being very easily interrupted with it’s ridiculously short conical range. The dot is beautiful but needs linker to make it shine. The rest of the skills are pretty trashy.

Compared of course to a Warlock who runs in, guns blazing, and quick farms lower leveled maps with ease and has an overall much higher dps (both in delivery options as well as sheer numbers).

FF costume is pretty sick though.

Blood Sucking gives you 30% of the damage dealt every 0.4 sec until the charging ends, until you’re interrupted or until all suckable targets die. If you deal 3k damage it’s 1k hp, so in 2 seconds 3 mobs give you 10003(2/0.4)=15k hp.

Blood Bath gives 16 ticks of a fixed amount that scales with your con, with 1:1 int:con build it gave me 84hp per tick so it’s pretty much nothing. Patch notes for Korean server (kTOS) state they were going to change it to % of damage dealt too, but I don’t know if they already made this change and/or if our server (iTOS) is ever going to get it.

2 Likes

2 seconds sounds about right for most casts. Since knockback passives from enemy attacks can even knock you out it means that Surespell must be coupled with Reflect Shield to ensure the full duration goes off. So, OP, if you do not have either of those skills (i.e. didn’t go Wiz C3) you may want to hold off on FF. I mentioned in another thread that to really get it to go off well you’ll have to:

Cast reflect shield
Cast surespell
Cast anything else you have to debuff/prepare
Cast quick cast
Cast Blood Sucking and cross your fingers

That is of course assuming that the pull can’t be CC’d in some fashion (sleep, freeze, etc).

With a linker you’d likely get better gains than I did.

The worst part about the skill though is that, even though you are channeling the whole time and a cone is in front of you, it will only ever hit enemies that were inside the aoe radius at the exact moment you started the channel.

What does this mean to you? It means that if the enemy runs away you’ll still hit them from clear across the screen. Which can be cool. So long as you’re channeling they’ll be hit.

But it also means that alllllllll the other enemies that are rushing in front of you won’t be hit at all. You can start the channel on 1 enemy, and 10 more derp their way right in front of you, and they won’t get hit at all, even if they are there for the rest of the entire duration of the channeling.

In a PvE aspect this is horrible for FF as, without linker’s hangman, we’re very unlikely to get all enemies in a tight radius naturally so that we can channel on them. And even when you do the damage is horrible (I’m full INT max attribute C3 Wiz C3 Thaum) when considering you’re locking yourself into a huge channel instead of just dropping a single skill and continuing on your rotation as you see fit. You’re basically grounded into that commitment you made when you set up all these grand steps for an uber channeling only to feel largely disappointed at the end.

1 Like

Ouch I have no wiz C2/3… So I guess warlock shines brighter even with 120 sec cd, because I dont deal the maximum dmg/recover and have to wait for the cd too if my FF get hit (and repeat :frowning:)
And I just realized that blood sucking consume sp per sec, I got enough sp drain from sorcerer summon
Thanks for the info guys, time to hit that gorgeous warlock costume

1 Like

While you are playing your Featherfoot.
The Warlock next to you is going to say:
http://www.blog.criminalu.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/done-yet2.jpg

Featherfoot: 2 more min plz.

2 Likes

Are you elem3? Are you interested in GvG?

For some reason, no one opts for Wiz3-Elem3-RC1 to actually be a precast+support in PvP with added burst potential from Freezing Sphere (because good luck trying to get all the needed things for ice wall combo in one build and being a one trick pony + good luck taking RC1 without Wiz3 and casting runes for 8 secs).

You’ll be worse then both Warlock and FF in PvE, but will prove to be an excellent help to your cryos, kinos and monks in GvG + would be able to target-burst ppl with Freezing Sphere and set precasts.

Cuz honestly, Warlock1 is so much better for Wiz3-Kino3, while FF is only good for bugged Marnox lol.

I’m sorcerer. I was interested in FF because it has unique concept, but apparently it has more flaws in practical

im going Pyro3>linker2>runecaster :triumph:
i actually like long casting skills. thats how i like my mages. casting xD if its chanting while casting then it will give me orgasms :yum:

Omg… must be a really cool RC build casting for 8 sec with no added 50% damage and interrupt protection :smiley:

I’m not sure with this but almost all people I see complaining about FF are those people who didn’t get at least wiz2 / link1 in their build. Looks like FF only works in a very specific build.

i didnt say it was for damage though. i dont think i need 50% damage for rune of protection, giant, ice O.o
i guess your one of those guys who goes for cookie cutter builds. you must be fun at parties :smiley:

If you don’t have Wiz2 and/or linker, I would suggest you to get away from Featherfoot.
The class has its benefits, but most of them require at least Surespell to work and Joint Penalty to trully shine.

Why don’t you take 1 circle of all classes you can get, especially those that don’t synergize well? Would be so much fun at parties and in parties.