2 Likes

According to the ■■■■ crap code the monsters are seeking heal tiles

3 Likes

no joke, is this for real?

hahahaha, ok, i dont regret quiting the game

huehuehue

be lucky u arent playing a c1 sadhu when this happenes heh heh … :sob:

4 Likes

If a player can run away and kite the monsters when his/her hp is low… the monsters can do it too :3

Wonder how annoying they will find us when they try to run after us to deal the killing blow.

15 Likes

i was doing 10 solo dun145 in a row, spamming my dungeon reset voucher…

im jus annoyed… i rather monster suddenly do a somersault or something

hahahah

1 Like

Hahahaha nice one, now we just need to wait them come to the forums complaining.

On a serious note, if it is not for that, they start to complain that the monsters are a bunch of zombies that walk to their own dead.

2 Likes

I LoL-ed so hard when reading this :joy:

You weebos are lucky, on CBT boss monsters run too if their hp is 30% below and a few secs you didnt hit it, the boss HP becomes full again.

Good thing is IMC fix it, took them too long though, as expected from IMC and if you ask me, yeah its annoying as ƒuck just like the company running the game. Always running and hiding the truth, while we wait for the killing blow for the game to die.

1 Like

i find it annoying, but the only time that made me feel frustrated when monster run away from low health its when i was doing demon prison quests, when you chase the demon lord in the F4, everything when fine when one of the hohens you have to defeat to continue the pursue, Run away from the area that you are allowed to move, the effing hohen never returned and thus i wasnt able to proceed the quest unless i restart the whole quest.

This kind of reminds me of annoying monster behavior RO also had. You want to gather many aggro mobs and the more you get, the more stop moving cause they cry you a river.

Mobs running away is fail in itself that got no place in a grindgame. It is just another step towards limiting progress alot like the various other limitations noone has asked for. And as usual IMC does not care.

Your idea of mobs seeking heal tiles is off in a way, cause even mobs on maps that dont have any healing mobs show that behavior.

I think it’s “Natural”.
What do you do when someone attacks you and your life is low? You RUN!

1 Like

And then you come back ?
Cause that’s what the mobs are doing. They run then come back to you when you follow them.

Stop defending this BS coding. AI in this game sucks. This is another proof of it.

1 Like

They should be coming up with their own annoying ■■■■ not stealing Blizzards! I’m quitting if they don’t fix this.

1 Like

If you start like this, then why do mobs run into magic circles? Wouldnt it be natural to avoid Zaibas?

They should’ve just made mobs go kamikaze on you when their HP drops to 10%. Now that’s…

6 Likes

When you are almost die, do you still fighting or run away? Easy logic ^^

I still make bosses run away from me :imp:

Let’s get some smarter AI, all the monsters on the map should automatically home onto your presence on the map. Forget having swordsman taunt/provoke when everything is aggro.

You are the revelator they must all kill, they should just come at you like THE SWARM. IMC made the game too easy with the dumb AI. No wonder bots have the time of their lives.

3 Likes

I don’t like how monsters can sprint to run away, while non-swordsman classes can’t catch up to them until the monster stopped moving.

Realism? Player classes should be able to do a quick sprint too while their hp is below 30%!

I snorted at people that want realism in a game that rewards 10-20 higher levels difference with one hit K.O to the players, but not vice versa to the monsters.

All of this crap are pain points to the players.