Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement for DPK issue maintenance

oh wow, IMC, good job on that, actually.
Good way to handle it. well done!
@staff

1 Like

Todo mundo vai ficar com 1 drop. NĂŁo vĂŁo tirar tudo.

Mas e se o cara vendeu uns itens no markt e fica blocado vc concorda com isso?

well, now, just open the servers. btw, seems that we will keep 2 drops.they will remove from those that dropped more than 2 items.

Well done imc, really love the firm attitude you all show to those shameful exploiters! <3

1 Like

What about tokken users??? They will lose tokken benefits?? (My token expires in 1 or 2 days

Hey there IMC i didnt exploit but can i get punished too and get the battle bracelet with it. for a low level bracelet this is difficult to get. And whats the point of hard to find/drop low level items like chappariton weapons if its faster to just level up and enhance normal weapons? you might aswell delete them.

just my opinion.

When will the maintenance finish???

NĂŁo estou concordando nem discordando, sĂł traduzindo o post mesmo para esclarecer sua dĂșvida.

16 Likes

Glorious decision of the iMC, shame of those players who do not get anything and want everything easy!

1 Like

Eu tinha entendido sĂł estou mesmo achado justo e injusto ao mesmo tempo saca
 mas pra ser justo algumas vezes temos que ser injustos com alguns como Ă© o caso

Just give all players atleast 1 for each DPK item that was massively abused :frowning: Many got it the easy wayy

5 Likes

Players assim deveriam ter vergonha de jogar amigo, a verdade Ă© essa. Conseguir as coisas assim, entĂŁo pra que perder tempo jogando?

Ok i’m impressed about how you guys handle the things without any ban or rollback.

Good job, really well done.

3 Likes

First off, I’m happy u are taking a more aggressive approach by punishing people that abused it. I’m not particularly happy that some guys got to exploit it and now have some very expensive items (even if one unit), but it’s probably the best solution. I got only four cubes and none of them have value for me, simply because I didn’t abuse anything but was instead farming materials for a Catacomb’s Staff. It’s like those guys still got rewarded for knowing about this problem and looking for specific items, but whatever

I hope this makes u rethink about one item specifically: battle bracelet. The obnoxious low spawn rate of that monster + afk/bot farmers makes getting it a nightmare. Otherwise I think low drop rates are great and keep value on many items.

i think it’s one hell of a good solution, you’ll minimize the economy impact, even though there will still be some

and you won’t hurt those who were playing legit!

also, i found the compensation quite generous :wink:

off course people will complain, there will always be someone complaining

but i’d like to congratulate you guys, this was a good solution and i did not see it coming! :smile:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Erhmmmm, so, getting 4 low level useless monster gems today wasn’t related to having killed them thousands of times already and finnally getting something for it? Here i thought, hey, i was lucky to drop rare useless items. So
i will lose 2 of them? Since 2 are from one monster and 2 from another. Both sell for less than 200k on market. I think they should evaluate the amount of items, to check if it was exploited, and, check if the person made a lot of money with it. Then take some action.

A simple and better solution for everyone, better than block the accounts, MAKE THE ITEMS UNTRADEABLE, EASY

11 Likes