Tree of Savior Forum

đź’˘ Please fix character from being stuck after feeding pet inside Team Battle League arena

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : almost everytime, if not always, while participating in TBL

Server Name: SEA Telsiai

Team Name: ZeroFoxGiven

Character Name: Kuma

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Queue in and join a TBL match
  2. While in fight when pet’s HP drops to zero, stamina drops to zero as well making him move slower
  3. Try to feed pet while still in the current round or when the next round starts
  4. Get stuck in place. Can’t move in any direction. Can’t jump. Can’t mount pet. Skills are blacked out (cannot be clicked) so can’t use them as well. Only way to get unstuck is to die. Enemy can kill you ez.

Of course, there’s the option to NOT feed the pet but this would handicap mounted classes like SR and Cata (no more pet bonuses) as well as the already-buggy Hunter class that solely relies on the pet itself (slow pet is useless pet, and at zero HP it can easily be stunned with a single hit).

We really need this fixed.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

System

• CPU : Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz
  • RAM : 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (10-11-10-30)
  • Graphics Card : 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (ASUStek Computer Inc), ForceWare version: 368.81, SLI Disabled
  • Mainboard : Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H97N-WIFI
  • Storage : 238GB Crucial_CT256MX100SSD1 (SSD)
  • Internet Connection : 2mbps ADSL
  • Country, Region : Philippines, SEA

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @moderators

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yeah a teammate even reprimanded me for being “AFK” when really I was just stuck in place after feeding my pet. I did tell them in party chat but I doubt all of them believed me. XD

up up up /20charmanders

SOOO fustrating …
im playing a hunter in team battle league and its rly annoying that u get forced to wait till the pet eats the food u try to give him… sometimes my pet just start to run to enemy team while i tryed to feed him the result is i stuck…

please fix this! Before the big patch we where able to feed our pet whitout waiting for him to snatch it from our hand :c why did ya change that?

UP UP come on IMC. /202020202woohoo

UP UP UP! /202020020cataphractswalkintothedungeon909090

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

UP UP UP @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis please.

up!!! STUCK WHILE FEEDING PET IN ARENA … it was today really worse!! like on every match atleast one full stuck till death!!!

1 Like