Tree of Savior Forum

And so it exist (after getting hit-hard by my posts)

The question is.

Will it Perform Police Duty as i mention? or Just your ordinary player put up for a show?

(P.S, screenshot not mine, it was from a friend - Klapedia server)

http://imgur.com/AcFvS4o

Didnt get a pic for this thread? :frowning:

I still believe they go commando.

sadly not, i was in dreamland when it exist in Klapedia, screenshot was lend by a friend.

btw, i would be afraid to ask for a Pantsu shot. might get banned :’(

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This was before Tuesday’s mait.

So perhaps they’ll start showing up more, and they did mention they are planning events.

This should boost some spirits and shed some light to players. knowing they do ‘exist’.

let’s just not hope they’re just there for shows. i mean, we do want event, yes. but more importantly, patrolling right now is on ‘TOP PRIORITY’.

Banhammer on the spot should be implemented.

GM durian said she was stealth banning bots and was just taking a break which is why she appeared on my screenshot over there when someone shoutchated "fightclub in fedi ch 5 tp shop’, seems pretty friendly and answered a few questions from players. unfortunately forgot to get a sc of her being knocked down for that thread :c

2 Likes

Normal players do not have access to the GM costume. That’s a GM, if that’s what you mean. Sorry wasn’t quite sure about the question? They were a lot more active with the community during cbt :<

you mean this? oh, yes indeed that was a GM, but for what? if it does nothing. then indeed it is nothing more than an ordinary player. nothing else.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Same Gm on Silute =O

Cool photoshop skills guys.