2 Likes

Exploit?:neutral_face:

1 Like

nope, it is valid.

deed of valor: boost 10% of your total attack
finestra: boost critical rate
spear lunge before kunai: increase pierce attack
his build is full STR with little DEX because he got finestra, so high damage

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i mean this is a good video reference for people who chase for shinobi :smiley:

but then if compare to musket snipe [watch this], you will probably still go for musket :smiley:

a lot people still do not aware of musket power :smiley: it is more than just 99999 attack

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

nice 2 videos, the shinobi one i understand but the maths for the sniper one kinda get away from me, is the steady aim apliying for the 400% (first time steady)+x dmg on snipe and then again after calculating the total snipe dmg increasing it 45% (second time steady)? or how is the math there exactly?

1 Like

that build is op, okay? if you don’t like korean, just stay away from the topic. neither i am korean nor racist.

yea it is steady aim.

i’ve seen a video with an op dragoon too. it’s probably a lot too do with gear.

Can you show me this video? x)

i think i remembered it better than it was, but it’s still good. more damage at least.

youtu.be/oYTIo7ZuC2U?t=23

I believe someone did pointed out this build before and personally, having spears are much better than swords. But then again, using spear, I’d prefer to take the Dragoon route instead of going for Shinobi.

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing.

You’re being needlessly aggresive here. He’s just pointing out that “Korean” in the title is kinda superfluous.

isn’t the shinobi doing more damage than the musketeer?

if i see it correctly, the musketeer dealt 99k(+) and the shinobi 360k~ (the boss already died after 180k but he could’ve done that damage twice according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1l4QbizZic)

so the question is how much the musketeer actually dealt.

STEADY AIM and CIRCLING from falconer

musketeer got nerfed the AOE attack today. we can’t say it is totally bad until someone reply on this :confused:

so the downside of pure STR dragoon is that soloing is kinda hard since you take a lot of damage?

how do you even regen so much hp, don’t u have to afk a lot/go back to base to be back at full health?

watch this @spellbane47