Tree of Savior Forum

An old player with a simple question

Hello everyone, good night.

Want to ask a very straight foward and simple question: is the late game of TOS achievable by solo playing, and with a new start from zero, with a clean account?

I used to play the game at the end of 2018, and stopped a little after the re:build update, and at that time, raids and other endgame content was very build oriented, closed parties and guild play, so never got to get to the good part, where i could chase world bosses without dying even before reaching the monster or climb to higher levels of the ET/Solmiki.

As for the solo part of the question, its more because i like to do stuff at my own pace and order, but i understand and want to participate on raids and guild bosses, that are community driven PvE stuff.

Thanks in advance!

How late are we talking? Yes if you mean reaching endgame, but no if you mean getting fully kitted out with BIS gear.

You can clear 90+% of the game’s content solo, but there’ll come a point where you need to team up to make any reasonable amount of progress.

hm… i mean real late game, with some real gear and high amounts of damage/defense, and not only enough to finish the mainline quests and dungeon bosses.

Sort of. You can do casual (solo) raids to get what you need, but the downside is that you’ll need a lot of silver to buy the ingredients (or exorbitant amounts of time and willpower) since casual raids don’t drop pieces of equipment.

So you can get pretty powerful… but sooner or later you’ll really want to team up. You can’t beat the White Crow Legend raid solo yet afaik, and the new maps are brutal so people have to party up to survive higher levels of challenge mode runs and get a chance at finding Vaivora 430 Unique gear to improve their gear to BIS.

White Crow Legend solo is an option, but with three runs a week it’ll take a long time to complete your set.

So… best gear in the game? Probably not, unless you grind the silver to buy it from someone who teamed up with people… which isn’t realistic. I’m sure there’s a link to the price of Vaivora items floating around here somewhere. But you can get pretty close to BIS if you’re patient / hard working enough.

They are adding casual stuff and solo version of legend raids.
The game is much more solo focused now than it ever was.

But one thing is certain, you will have more advantage teaming up for things than doing it solo and I am not not only talking about saving time, but also better rewards.

simple answer: YES!
This is a video of someone soloing legend raid

First, thanks for the answers, they we’re very constructive.

So i get that the game can be played from start, as long as i’m willing to pour some effort to it, and party play is the way to go later in the game.

Will try to get back to the game, and if i feel the game, will put the effort to get at least close to what can be the “endgame”.

A diffenrent question now, is the forum used for build and guides in general, or is there another places to check builds and other stuff? When i played, there we’re some sites with drop tables and other stuff, but i don’t remember those sites, nor they we’re very reliable (not updated).

use this site for theorycrafting and check anything in game https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

for guide and build discussion, you can use this forum. But you must actively asking and searching, because the guides are scattered around.

Join discord is good too

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.