Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

So, I was thinking the following build: Zealot>Chaplain>Inquisitor
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y2lpv5g5
I always liked Chaplain for questing and exploration, but I want to do some decent damage to at least be able to be useful in CM.

I don’t know if I should pick and max Deploy Capella. Are Zealot’s and Inquisitor’s offensive skills considered to be of holy property?
Is Last Rites still worth it?

No, the only holy property attack in that build would be from Chaplain and Blind Faith (which is weak for damage). There is basically no synergy between Chaplain and Zealot/Inq, so I don’t think that would be the best build if you’re looking for something to highlight Chaplain.

I would replace Zealot for Exorcist, which has all holy damage skills.

Max Capella and get its Attribute as high as possible. Exorcist’s Rubric, Koinonia, and Aqua Benedicta are strong holy damage skills (Koinonia is hard to use in most situations though). Inquisitor’s Judgement can turn monsters into Demon, boosting Exorcist’s skill damage.

Breaking wheel with chaplain is not bad in certain situations too. You can easily do 999999 damage hit with Visible Talent if you do the combo right.

1 Like

Is priest, Oracle, Pala a good tanky team support build? and any word on those paladin buffs?

Hello I need some help building a monk, I have zero idea about what skills to pick and what other classes could go well aside from chap :confused:

Krivis/ inquis/ zealot/{

Hey, what would you think about druid-inqui-chap?

Hello fellow cleric players,

I seek your guidance about Aukuras. From the description of the skill, I should have more than 2 000 fire damage added to my magic attacks, however I barely see any difference in damage when I try to cast spell (something like 200-300 more damages). Could you please explain me how this spell works, is it bugged or something ?

Some monsters have property defense now. Made Aukuras and other flat property dmg buff even worse.

From Jan 15th patch notes:

Ever since they removed the healing from Aukuras, it’s the worst Krivis skill in my opinion.

Thank you for this detailed answer, Zeucleio.

I’m playing a Priest/Plague doctor build and I feel looking for a different class for the third one. I thought about Krivis for a change and, though powerful, I dislike oracle. Could you please suggest me something ?

I’m looking for something to support guildmates in the upcoming white crow raids ( both unique and legendary) and thought about pardoner, paladin and krivis mainly. Kabbalist and oracle are nice too, but maybe a bit too “supporty”.

Best healer/support cleric build I’ve seen for white crow raid was Priest-Oracle-Diev. 2nd was Priest-Oracle-Kabba. Oracle is just too good, even after the Foretell nerf.

I guess you could do Priest-PD-Kabba, or Priest-PD-Diev if you dont like Oracle. I would not recommend Paladin, it is a class that tries to be healer/support/tanker/dps all in one, but fails at everything…

Krivis is an ok class, Zalciai and Divine stigma are good skills for support. Pardoner I dont really know, haven’t played it after rebuild, but in theory it seems good.

Also keep in mind PD’s Modafinil is nerfed inside the white crow raids (1/3 of its normal duration)

1 Like

watch imc make this class viable in the next updates I foretell paladins will receive an invulnerability skill either sanctuary or barrier XD jokes

hi clerics, im planning on making a magic dps cleric class revolving arnd sadhu. My weapon will be rod + shield, may i have suggestions on the remaining 2 classes and skill builds?

The char will be used to solo cm primarily so i’d like it to have some bossing capabilities.

ty :slight_smile:

I guess it is best to understand how they will fix the CM boss.
Krivis, Chap, Druid, Exo, Zealot are magic, I believe

Zealot is actually a physical class, it’s INT and SPR growth rates are 0% ^^

My question is, with Inquisitor’s Judgement getting a nerf, is it stil worth maxing it? And if not, where would be better to put those points in?

PS can I play Monk-Chap-x when my ping is 0.152344 (on average)?

Just “realized” that Katadikazo can spread Discerning Evil since It’s count as a magic circle.

Though it’s mentioned in the discription, I never notice it until this reset event come and I get to tested this hybrid build…Or it’s just me who don’t know yet?

Well i know it’s useless right now but if they buff Discerning Evil in the future, like enabling it to apply the debuff-duration-extending effect on other enemies it spread on as well, this might be the best way to make use of it.

I may be too late but when did hengestone doesn’t affect diev’s statue anymore? Is it intended?
Edit: The same goes for Miko’s sweeping as well. I suppose they don’t affect fixture now, only magic circles.
Edit 2: It is a bug that supposed to be fixed tomorrow.
[From latest patch note]

• Casting Henge Stone while advanced as a Dievdirby-Druid will now raise the level of Dievdirby’s sculptures as intended.

Sadhu/Miko/Exorcist has been working very well for me. You could replace Miko with Plague Doctor or Druid for an alternative caster, but I find Druid/Exo has way too many skills to cast and you kind of don’t have much of a rotation because of this.

Miko/Exorcist’s combo is surprisingly strong though and you can get a pretty high crit rate going with Prana and Miko buff.

Pardoner Discerning Evil has been fixed. I honestly find Pardoner to be a very decent choice for pairing up with Plague Doctor, Exorcist, Kabbalist or Inquisitor now. Pardoner/Exo or Pardoner/Kabba can spread their DoT but don’t really have status effects worth extending, wheras something like Druid/PD/Pardoner (which is what I’m running atm) doesn’t have any magic circles but can still create extremily long-lasting Incineration and Black Death Steam durations on bosses and then spread them with pandemic to wipe out adds.

I could probably also transform to a monster that has a holy element spell circle, but I don’t think any of those actually exist do they?

1 Like

I have seen monsters use heal, the old tile version mayhap that counts as holy? merog shaman and orange merog shaman

on another note what does everyone think of the changes to krivis, I am thinking of making a priest, oracle, krivis build I would imagine death sentence and those meltdown buffs be good for team damage as well as divine stigma boosting their stats oh wait it says the buff only applies for you =_= nvm…

ah edit that stele road has stumps that use the old heal tiles, the merogs use mass heal instead now

halo, is this guide still up to date?
thank you~~