Tree of Savior Forum

An alchemist here feel realy sad

W2-Psy3-Al1 soon alchemist 2

I finaly riched the alchemist classe that i wanted to get so much !!

What a disappointment !!!

I thought that could be the best way to optimize my others caracters stuff i finaly see that can’t realy do anything …
indeed the gem roasting is pretty nice and item awakening, even with the random stat given, is still good. But why the hell is it written in the spell “briquetting” that we can combien two ITEMS instead of two WEAPONS ???

Because actualy this spell cost 10 skill points and the rank 6 and 7 of a wizard to be up and it can only had 30 attack only on the weapon ??? are you serious ??

10% upgrade on the whole set + item awakening would be a fair upgrade !! why is it so low ??

however i am very very scared about the spell magnum opus that we know actualy nothing about.

i please ask a correction about the description of the “briquetting” spell
beacause it brought me in a very big mistake !!

if you are an alchemist pls share with me what you think about the alchemist class, how do you use your caracter and what do you plan to do with ?

thx all o//

If you came to the forums before making all of this you would have known Briquetting 10 is a bad idea.

Also Magnum Opus is something you have to learn the recipes by yourself, probably there are a lot of recipes known already but no one will share it as this will be Alche’s biggest Ace.

1 Like

I have seen a large list of magnum opus combinations and materials needed. you basically take monster materials and put them in different shapes…H forms, squares, trapazoid types…and sadly, to spare you the trouble, they are useless.

However there are still recipes to uncover as all recipes have not been discovered

1 Like

There are combinations involving multiple Mithril Ores. Think about it, the best combinations haven’t probably even been tried yet.

The ones released are the ones no one cares to keep or is too easy to figure out, those will have low prices and make Alchemists angrier.

Meanwhile those who can actually get their hands on some really good “secret” recipe will make BIG money.

1 Like

It was datamined already, the guy who did that long .PDF with tons of ToS mechanics has it whole, just hard to read.
Just contact him and he will send you the list on RAW format.

The .PDF with a small list can be found here, it’s on page 47:
ToS Mechanics

1 Like

hello vezzani, did you know how to contact him? thanks before ! really appreciate your answer.