Tree of Savior Forum

Alright, enough is enough

Fix your servers, this is ridiculous. Its been what, almost 5 days now and certain areas of the game are near unplayable. The lag is so unbearable especially in CM, and this is effecting everyone that I know. Sometimes the servers fine (seems rarely), but I’d say throughout most the day it’s really really bad.

I’m growing so tired of it already that I’m tempting to quit for good (I only play this game as a side-game now), and I still continue to support it, and believe me I have a lot of patience, but I’ve run out of patience for this kind of lag for several days. I know this is a little ragey, but seriously it’s so bad I cant sit and pretend it’s going to magically resolve itself.

Fix it, please. @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

3 Likes

They fixed it, all you have to do is wait a couple weeks.

And do CMs somewhere else in the meantime.

I know I will speak at empty space because unless you submit tickets what you report is never taken into consideration, but I don’t have the time not the patience to submit tickets with a system as BS as it is. Guys get a real bug tracker.

Anyway: since the Sept 4 patch, we can suffer from the following problems:

• severe lag/stuttering in towns, instances and maps AS SOON AS THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER ON THE MAP!
  • characters suffering small space/time warps – this was happening some months ago and WAS FIXED… now it’s back…

You guys did clearly do some code merge that erased some patch/fix that was applied. This is ridiculous… Now I fear we will see beheaded soldiers again in the near future…

5 Likes

Yeah its really bad, It can happen anywhere, the rubber-banding is getting out of hand sometimes.

CM sometimes is completely unplayable, its the worst in Spell Tome (up to 12 seconds of no response was my record), but can be really bad in any other locations too, Saucy, Astral, even Starry Town where only my group was there. I want to play the game and level, and Quests only get you so far and can only be done once.

Hopefully this maint fixes these problems, its about to be a week now, hopefully its not going to go on for any longer. :sob:

Well, we are all Michael Jackson now.

Ow!

2 Likes

So my character randomly teleporting in time while simply walking is server issue? My fps doesnt even change but it feels like whole game screen lags when I walk every x seconds. Also skills randomly hit mobs from insane range or after delay of x secs on normal field.

Constant stuttering on any map, not just in towns (but more severe there). Even when I’m the only player on it happens.

2 Likes

Bump

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Something I’ve noticed (didn’t happen to me before) Running Shot is causing displacement/rubberbanding all the time if I keep moving while shooting, stopping every 2 seconds avoids this, same with not shooting, if I’m running and shooting I get rubberbanded all over the place.

Same thing, my fps are 60 but I get stutters everywhere when I walk. Must be their server issues.

1 Like