Tree of Savior Forum

Allow us to queue for dungeons remotely

This is a pretty straightforward idea. We can already queue for PvP remotely, let us do the same for dungeons and missions. It’s a bit silly for an MMO in 2016 to make you have to sit at the dungeon entrance or at the NPC to queue for these things. This would result in way more people actually queuing for full runs as well as increase the accessibility to content like Saalus missions.

18 Likes

Especially since some of the wait times are 20+ minutes.

I gonna bump this topic.

I also thought of a similar idea. If remotely queuing isn’t possible, why not add more information of how many people are currently queuing? I mean you could add that information next to the name of the corresponding dungeon in “Instanced Dungeon” UI. And why not also add a party level range to Saalus and Mecenary Outpost?

Nice bump :D.

I queued for 3-4 hours for 115 dungeon. Having to use all my shouts even using my instance vouchers.

If possible, they should let us know who is queueing so I can say “fk you” in their face when they leave and waste my shouts.

Since they contribute nothing, not even 1 mega or anything but want runs. Yes, I’m salty and thankful at the same time.

Salty cause these fkers cant wait and leave causing me to shout and call them back, not sure how many times, wasting all my shouts. Fk you guys.

Thankful cause these fkers came back to queue.

Everyone like the post, we could really use this kind of feature. I’d much rather grind in some field while waiting for queues. ^^

Please, please add this. It’s incredibly painful to sit in 20+ Minute ques where you’re not allowed to do anything else in the game while you have to sit in front of the Dungeon Marker. Almost every single other MMO has added this Quality of Life feature, and I think it contributes a lot to why ques are so long in the first place. No one wants to que, because it means they can’t go do anything else in the game and it’s a huge waste of everyone’s time when you could be doing other stuff.

Why do I have to sit in front of the dungeon marker when I could be advancing the story quests while I wait for the que to pop? I could be farming monsters. I could be doing any number of other more valuable things with my time.

Think of it this way: Sitting in front a que is not me engaging with the game. I want to engage with the game more. If I could que remotely and my que didn’t disappear when I moved locations, it means I’m spending longer actually looking at and playing the game. Engagement up, downtime reduce. It’s a win for the user and for the developers.

2 Likes

+1 to this, ques can go up to high amounts of time without being able to play the game and its anoying. Please consider this.

If people had the ability to do their own thing (farm other areas or w/e) while waiting in Queue, Queue times would be significantly shorter. Just make the Queue towers like the statues once activated you can join from anywhere.

1 Like