Tree of Savior Forum

Allow selling more then 10 items at a time

When selling items you can only sell 10 items at a time.
Please consider either allowing the player to sell more or add some key-combination (shift+click) to immediatly sell a item.

2 Likes

I am not sure if this was fixed in a patch, but Shift + Right Click works for me in Mouse Mode.

1 Like

He means you can only sell up to 10 different items at a time. And yes this is super annoying. Allow us to speed sell.

3 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile:
20 characters

Oh, sorry I misunderstood what you meant.

I don’t really mind only being able to sell 10 items at a time. If I am selling a large number of items it only really adds a couple additional mouse clicks on ‘Confirm’. If there is UI space to increase the limit to 20 items or more though, it couldn’t hurt.

I would only support the ‘Shift+Click’ or some other way to insta-sell your items if there is also a buyback feature (I can not recall if there is one or not). Otherwise it will be too easy to accidentally sell the wrong item.

EDIT: There is a buyback feature already.

1 Like

I think the 10 item limit is because of the buy back feature only remembering 10 last sold item. They don’t want you to lose an item because you sold 50 items and lose an important item because it was the 11th item sold.

i don’t mind only 10 items at a time, i do mind if player try in sell items that you can find your self for like 150,000,000

The buyback feature was bugged form e and I lost my main sword.