Tree of Savior Forum

Allow class resets please

yes, but how is Class Reset of any sort will help?
when the flaw itself is balance and content

let me rephrase, when the flaw itself is IMC~ huehuehue

1 Like

Because when/if they do fix/balance things they -should- give reset options to the people who got screwed over so they donā€™t quit? Iā€™m prolly never coming back because it is too late, but if they offered it many months ago maybe the game would not have lost so many people.

Almost every game has fail safes to cushion these types of problems except ToS because it is like that one special snow flake build destined to reroll from poor performance.

1 Like

because game was supposed to update major content after 1 or 2years?
maintenance was supposed to maintain the game, not change the gameā€¦

but TOS literally changing content every month or so

rapid changes caused disturbance

still, reset is a bad solution, but a solution any left over player would like to have.

3 Likes

Reset = everyone will be drg2, doppel3, kriv3/tao, sr3, or inq.

That sounds fun.

So youā€™re basically saying that being a trash can if youā€™re not one of the viable builds for current content is fun?

1 Like

Iā€™m having a fun as a Mergen and relying on parties to get things done. I got bored of the easy Tree of Solo game anyways.

Iā€™m also leveling a swordie now to get certain content done on my own.

Allowing class resets via cash shop is naught but a way to allow the truly p2w cycle of nerf renerf buff rebuff buy re buy to exist in this game.

What is needed is reason of some classes to exist and some skill rebalance. This can be done many ways, but first, we need the devs to stop pretending we are a wall.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.