Tree of Savior Forum

[Alliance War]Faction Uniform Costume

If IMC is planning to implement an Alliance War in ToS. Can you give each player a uniform costume for their corresponding faction alliance. And make it a mechanic that the player has to wear the costume to participate in the event. Or default the character costume to the faction costume if they choose to participate in the event.

Alliance War in IMC old game is when guilds would join in lore based alliances, these alliances fight each other in MOBA/battleground like mechanics and killing the opposite alliance leader NPC boss.

Would be kinda hard to tell who is who though.
Im referring to what classes people are by the way, kinda makes it harder to pick your targets. I’m not against it but that’s just one problem that might come up.

class based faction uniform then

That would work, just a lot of effort ya know?
If they pull it off then yippee if not then oh well it’s more polish than necessary additions.

Or just do the easier method. Put a color or guild emblem over all players.

guilds can keep their emblem, uniforms of alligned factions makes it more feels a war since everyone is wearing a uniform.

having different colors just seems lame.

Would be way too much work. 80 classes = 80 new guild uniforms. Would you rather have the game release sooner or wait and have new clothes?

nah just 4, but preferably only 1 faction uniform for each faction.

its not a guild uniform its a faction uniform. a guild will align with a in lore based faction to participate in an event.

Guild A, Guild B, Guild C, Guild D, wants to join Alliance war.

Guild A&D joins Blue Team gets blue uniforms

Guild B&C joins Red Team gets red uniforms

during Alliance war will be Red Team vs Blue Team.

and it’s you again…
BnS also has this kind of system right? But need to think of something a little bit different and don’t need a dedicated costume for each factions… I hate getting forced to change my looks to participate into something that I might do for a couple of hours or so. I’ts a no no for me.

this feature maybe can put inside cash shop with huge sum of cash
and maybe a guild can receive cash donation from guild member? then a guild can get their dedicated uniforms.
well, this can be make it possible until after the game OBT

@VezeaL
its not guild uniform, they could be so many guilds that is not a reality to make a guild costume a emblem would suffice.

this is a proposal for a faction costume if they choose alliance war type of content. alliance wars = players either join Team A or Team B. so there are only 2 costumes(4 male and female).

Ops~ sorry for that misunderstanding :grin:
If for faction wars, mostly i see on most other MMORPG type of game, they just switch name color, or temporary “dye” characters current outfit.

As you say, it just design for 4 basic classes, how we differential other ranks? (e.g. suddenly see a cleric outfit, and he come out with kamekameha, team wipe :joy: )