Tree of Savior Forum

All the necessary suggestions a player needs

First of all, I am not sure if one or all of this below are already been talked about and since this is just a suggestion, most of what i suggested is probably not necessary so i apologize in advance.

Skill system

Skill Details/Description

Provide more specific and well organize skill details such as
Skill Range, AoE/Single Target and Type of Status Effect the skill cause.

There are some class skills that seems to lack with this say for example Quarrel Shooters Scatter Caltrops when an enemy steps on a Caltrops they get knocked down but it didn’t say on the description.

Attribute Training

• Requires a more organize way of showing the Skill Icon, Skill Name and Time left of finishing training.

There are some skill attributes names that seems to block the Time left of training because of the name being too long.

Party System

• If the user requested to party with the desired target that has already a party without knowing it. the system will auto request to join his/her party instead. Otherwise, the system will post a message saying “Target party is full”.

Nearby Party Info

• Should have a “Request Party” button.

I find this “Nearby Party Info” window useless because it just shows the party near you but can’t request to join their party unless you PM the leader or one of the party members in it.

Map system

Mini Map

• Able to see explored percentage and the name of the current map the player is in instead of opening the map window.

This helps with players who just wants to explore and complete the 100% exploration achievement.

Full/World Map

• The preview window of the selected map should require to be clicked to preview the map instead of mouse over.

Current Map Location Window

• Should show the over all quest in the map and completed quest.

This helps the player to check and navigate whether or not he/she completed or miss a quest.

Player View

Allows the player to show/hide other players from view. This help to reduce FPS drop. This settings should have the followings

• Show/Hide all players
  • Show only Party Members
  • Show only Guild members
  • Show both Party/Guild members

Item Transferring

• Allow to transfer account bound items to other characters belonging to the same account.

I don’t think it would be bad to have this kind of feature since its just account bound item transferring but i don’t mind either if this is not implemented.

Anti-bot system

Have either of the following window pop ups.

• Verification code
  • Simple picture puzzle
  • Basic math equations (Ex: 5 + 3 = [ ] or 5 [ ] 3 = 8)

Otherwise, the player will get disconnected if they don’t do the pop ups

Have a mini boss spawn infront of the bot/player and has the following.

• Deals damage equal to 10%-20% of the characters HP per hit
  • Despawn when target player is too far from its spawn point.
  • Immune to all damage but is still targetable (since bots do not care about what they hit)

In order to avoid this mini boss for player characters who have human intelligence present, running as far as u can to its spawn point would be recommended.

Add the following limits

• A level limit for silvers to drop for players who are higher level then the monster killed.
  • No longer use basic attack or skill with a 0% durability weapon.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

2 Likes