Tree of Savior Forum

All Sorcerer bug skill

• Ride
  • Not show CD after use boss skill.
  • Not show all skill description for every bosses.
  • Deathweaver skill when use riding not work.

• Summon Salamion + Morph

Instantly kill Salamion when use morph.

• Summon Salamion + Summoning + Attack Ground or Hold

From skill description isn’t it suppose to work on summoning boss only? Why this also work on Salamion? Unless this is how this skill work?

• Can’t riding into some warp
    Warp is in Crystal Mine 3F, When using it’ll warp back into same side. Summon will look smaller and smaller till it’s disappear and let you warp out.

3 Likes

Adding to the list of bugs

Using a gamepad, a Summon’s skills appear below the gamepad interface and the gamepad interface never disappears otherwise.

It’s also not possible to use summon skills with a gamepad, I have to switch to my keyboard for that.

There’s also the summon-specific bugs, such as skills not working as intended. Other than summons that have no skills other than their auto-attack for whatever reason (such as Nuaela), Deathweaver comes in mind, having 2 skills other than the auto-attack that do nothing but deal instant damage to the targeted enemy with no animation whatsoever.

1 Like

are Sorcerer able to summon Devil and Salamion at the same time?

Yes. (20 character limit)

Yes, but sometimes summoning the boss kills Salamion. Just like the morph bug above, except it sometimes happens without morph, especially if Salamion was just summoned.

After I use boss skills it freezes and does nothing, then I need to use Morph, Hold/Attack Ground or Summoning to work again.