Tree of Savior Forum

All of my wearing items were gone? Where/How to find them?

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :
30 August, UTC +07:00

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: The_Spoons

Character Name: all of the characters in the team

Bug Description :
When I log in today all of the item the characters wear was all gone. Only the items they wore in the last login are dissapeared, the other items are still in the inventory. I don’t think it’s graphic problem because I cannot use skills. I tried reset the game but the items are still gone.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Open the game
  2. I see all the items have gone

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Country, Region : Vietnam

Almost forgot, I also lost the Runecaster Costume?

Anyone know how to fix this problem please help me… I don’t know what to do or where to start now.
Thank you!

I think the Arts have also gone, so basically what I previously possessed are gone :^o

I remember there is this Art for Runecaster telling if I wear 4 pieve of “clothes” it will give a boost in magic damage, and an Art of Ommyoji shield that give rotation 40% magic damage boost. They are gone, I can’t even use Art reset, they said I have no Arts…

Have you checked the market retrieve tab? We had a big update last week, i believe they had some major change that forced things to be stored elsewhere.

1 Like

Wow that was… unexpected xD
Thanks for the suggestion, I found them in the Market Retrieve tabs.
For the arts problem i have no idea they were deleted or what lol.

Anyway thanks alot!!

It could be that the art you had were removed, in that case you should receive a compensation of equal value (which should be base tome + attribute points) to spend elsewhere.

You should also check your mail box.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.