Tree of Savior Forum

ALL classes with OK auto-attacks/not many attack keys?

No , you can restore your SP with card

which card though???

1 Like

But doesn’t DFO have gunners too?

before Rebuild, some normal card effect can restore percentage SP after killing a monster , but for rebuild Legend Card Helgasercle the only good card for restore SP

you mean like Salamander card?? Don’t they still work the same??

yes , but before rebuild that card restore SP after kill without using chance and star effect increase % sp restored

If you have the silver to spend on legendary cards, saving on SP pots should be the least of your concerns

I never had the silver to have a legend card. but can anyone explain how do you level them up? XD coz it seems u need to have them at a decent level for the effects to be reliable

You need to spend other crads to level them, the higher the level, more cards needed.

From level 4 and onwards, you’ll need to sacrifice other legendary cards for that.
Made my calculations and you’'l need 183 legendary cards for food and the 1 you’ll want to level.

Of course, those calculations take in consideration that you don’t have ripped/old legend cards.
If you have them, you’ll need less legendary cards.
If you get each legendary card for 30kk, you’ll need to invest 5,520,000,000 to buy all those legendary cards. Yes, it’s 5.5 billions. And I’m not even taking in consideration the normal cards you’ll need for food, 'cause they’re easyer to get.

oh my goodness. and i cant even afford one XD

Level 10 legend cards are like level 10 gems, never intended to be achieved through normal means but eventually you know IMC will sell level 10 legendary enhancement cards as a .01% drop rate gacha just as they sold ever increasing levels of gem abrasives until the upcoming level 10.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.