Tree of Savior Forum

All Beta Test Servers located in US

Hello !

I have noticed that all servers are located in US. So all non-US players may have a very uncomfortable RTT. For example, from Russia we have a 150+ ms RTT on each server.

I also noticed that game servers are provided by Amazon EC2 service, Amazon allow you to chose different regions for creating servers, including Europe. Is there any possibility in future to make servers in EU region ? Frankfurt for example.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I think we will have more server in official launch.
And in CBT 1, i had 200-300 ping but my game still very smooth.
I don’t worry much about ping, i just hope server still can perform like in CBT 1.
150k is a huge number tho.

5 Likes

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS TAX AND REGULATIONS:

If you are in EU based with a server, you need to tax everything to eu norms.
AND then to your norms of south korea and possible with USA too … because they’re clustered together.

Either they make an EU TOS on realese or it will be somewhat messy.

The problem might be in terms of rights. I mean there might be a different company who wants to care about EU servers. Anyways we don’t have any information about this.

“Gabija” is located in Paris, isn’t it?

no, it’s wrong information

we’ll just have to see how it runs next week and cross our fingers for EU server for the official launch.

Is there anyway to contact admins directly ? May be an email ?

Here: tossupport@imc.co.kr

1 Like

Just send my first post to tossupport@imc.co.kr. Let’s hope the answers will be nice for us xd

hello. did they gave beta keys here in philippines?

I’ve stopped playing FFXIV ARR because they insisted on not locating EU datacenters in Europe.
(SE revised it’s policy about that just a month or so ago).
I hope IMCGAMES will be more considerate about it than SE. Playing with high latency is not fun.

FF XIV doesen’t have any EU servers ? LMAO

October 20 European servers FFXIV ARR are already in the server in Europe.
Previously in Canada

This is not LOL, this is an rpg, piung isnt that important…we dont need a server for each region to split the community.

Do you even play any mmorpg on top lvl ? In top 3 guild for example ? Ping is VERY VERY important mate.

BTW. Still no answer from dev team.

@STAFF_J @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Marikim

Here you go mate

First, I’m not your mate bro (?)
Second, in most cases, ping is just an excuse for bad players…unless we are talking about something like 400ms, ping is something you can get used to and plan ahead. I’m talking about this in first person btw, I play most of my games with 200ms or above and never felt inferior or less competitive than anyone else on any non-fps game.

Sure, I can play games with +150ms ping and i did for years in FFXIV. Sure, I planned a head and was able to avoid all the mechanics that the game threw at me. Was it enjoyable? No. It really doesn’t matter whether you’re good or a bad player. You’d still want the game to be responsive and not be handicapped by the high latency.