Tree of Savior Forum

All about Alchemist Crafting Skill Information

yeah , it wont take gem slot but it does take potential though.

In this video the lvl 4 gem debuffs became 0, if i was a lvl 5 gem the debuffs will become 0?

My friend have lv 5 gem with 0 penalties so I guess it’ll work like that with roast lv5.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find any information regarding the Cooldown reduction potions for Alchemists. What particular Tincturing Skill level can you craft them? And how hard is it to craft. I’m planning to go Wiz>Pyro2>Elem>Linker. Cooldown pots would totally help speed up dps and ofc, making money via crafting potions and roasting gems is always good. And that Alchemist costume really looks nice :smiley:

Magnum Opus works, and it’s my favorite skill.

Yes it work however this thread can’t be edit or update anymore because it’s too old.
Some stuff still not work though because material missing include that staff from that quote.

Hoping I can make it to Alchemist still with the extension they gave us! Level 145 at the moment.Nice to see some more feedback about the class though.

With current exp rate I’m sure you can make it in time! Good luck! :relaxed:

1 Like

I sure hope so! The issue I’m having is that the lag is getting me killed in Demon’s Prison and I’m at that point where I need to save all my cards,so my progress is really slow as I attempt to find somewhere less crowded to grind.

Anywhere you could recommend for a 145 Elementalist? :broken_heart:

I think it should be at prison, I can’t remember well where I am at lv 145. :scream:

I just wish so many parties weren’t there to grind past the same point.It lags SO bad for me.They should have put more quests/maps in that level range so this didn’t happen.Maybe next test,lol.

Thanks anyway Tsu :sparkles:

1 Like

It wouldn’t have been needed to save exp cards if the level 160 dung was working properly with neat exp rates ._.

1 Like

The HP and SP potions get lvl 15 on skill “Tincturing” lvl 5 or just lvl 5?

Max at 5 atm base by tincturing skill level only.

Hi, i have a question and unfortunatly I wont reach alche by the end of the cbt.

If i gem roast a lvl1 gem, and keep upgrading it, it wont have any drawback stats?

Ex: Alche selling lvl 5 gem roasting. I use a lvl 1 yellow. After that i will upgrade the yellow gem to lvl 5.

Yellow gem will have no negative effect?

It won’t have negative effect. I don’t know if there’ll be any change to this in future or no though.

HOW CAN I CLOSE MY SHOP? HAHA i cant close my shop Im out of materials, i try a lot of things but nothing close it xD

hey! i tried to change channel and it worked for me so I suggest you try

-Lust

Hi
I got a questions on Briquetting.

1. Would Briquetting work with Divine Might?

2. Is Briquetting bonus 5% is calculated after all enhancement or only on the base atk? i.e. If a weapon with
    100 base atk + 100 atk (Enhanced to +15) + 60 atk (Gem) = 260 atk (total)
    Briquetting’s 5% is calculated on 100 atk or 260 atk?

Its a worthy skill if the bonus is calculated on end atk.

Briquetting is calculated on the base atk.