Tree of Savior Forum

All about Alchemist Crafting Skill (iCBT2 version)

What class do you play?

@Tsuyucchi hey there, i picked Alche today and tried Tincturing on first skill point, i tried to make 50 HP potions Lv1 and it made me 250, is that a bug or is supposed to be like that?

One time craft = 5 potions for HP and SP

Ahh that explain why i got overweight lol thanks.

What are your 15 skill point distribution for your Alchemist class? Since ā€œDigā€ And ā€œCombustionā€ is practically useless.

Iā€™m not max job 15 yet. But I did use skill reset to max all skill once to test it. If Iā€™m job 15 I wonā€™t put some point on Combustion or Dig unless thereā€™s some change to improve those skill or make stuff from dig to use-able on something. :scream:

Okay, but letā€™s say you do max Job 15 for Alchemist, what would your points be up in? I think I will put:

5 - Tincturing
5 - Gem Roasting
5 - Item Awakening

Is that a good build to max?

For some reason I have a feeling that the things you dig are intended to be used with Magnum Opus, but we kind of have basically no idea of how that worksā€¦

Itā€™s not in current opus list unless IMC plan to add them in later on.

@Jaricho yes, if you plan to make money.

How do you sell the potion? Through market or do we have shop? Also, do you guys have item awakening at level 1 only? Or at least level 2 for someone to help?

Thereā€™s no vend for selling potion. You can directly trade it to other people or put it in market.

No CD reduction potion yet huhā€¦ Probably at rank 8?

its never has in this game.