Tree of Savior Forum

Alice in Wonderland is coming

Is still 7% better.

You know, that thorch part is the most boring section… people just AFK during the whole 3 mins… and this is an indirect buff for battle tomes.

1 Like

Hurray for 7%
or a new bug…

u know what else i’d like to see 7%?

Rank8 rework lower-rank skill to scale by Str/INT 7%

also Item Transcend weapon scale with Str/Int 7%

also my income raise by 7%

i’ve been following the update for the last three week
FFS there’s absolutely no big update to get moist about
no class balance, no serious bug issue fixed, no buff, no information on rank8, no real core changes!
3-4 WEEK PEOPLE ! IMC DEV game is weak.

3 Likes

Did u just say AFK?!
Death to all that AFKs in torch mission.

4 Likes

Dont be asking for cosmetics or you will have all the black knights swarming. They dont like it when people buy things.

2 Likes

I would like a horse head cosmetic.

3 Likes

asking the real costume question…

wheres my horse head ?

5 Likes

Why can’t we just get rid of the protect the torch event?
I don’t care for the tiny bits of exp and silver I can gain from them.
I’m sure most of us just want to kill the bosses, leave and do another run.

i would like IMC to increase the monster spawn to 1000%

that would be fun torching time!

4 Likes

Well you know what you care about and you’re not tying yourself to anyone else. To individuality cheers. :beers:

they should up the drop rate x3, exp x3 remove the torch part, and make it once a day run. It’s a terrible daily dungeon anyway. We already got daily dungeons, no need for garbage missions.

1 Like

I noticed some FPS improvement. Game is running much smoother now.

This is funny because now my game takes more time to load maps and has more FPS issues than before.

:sleeping:

2 Likes

I dont think the maps take longer to load and my fps is better.

Going to give it some time before i say how well it works in all though.

Man, I don’t ask you to tell me if you think maps are longer to load or not. This is the case for me.

Ok and the case for me it isnt. I think its good to know if other people are experiencing th same thing you are. Its not all about you.

Yes it’s all about me if I’m the only one having this problem, or when I’m talking about MY GAME. People tend to say it improved their FPS, good for them, good for you. I was not talking about global FPS issues, only mine, so what do you expect by sharing global FPS reviews, really.

2 Likes

Because if noone else is having the issue then the problem is with you and maybe you should fix it on your end. If noone says, “hey the maps arent loading slower for me”, maybe youll assume everyone is having this issue. So no its not all about you. If an issue is with everyone or a single person. It matters.

Why are we even having this conversation. its stupid. Just accept this is a public forum and people are allowed to post in it.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter for me as I didn’t post here to QQ or asking to people if they had the same problem. I understand it matters for people in general; in this case, don’t reply to me.

Because you reply randomly.

You are allowed to post here, I can’t stop you to post those awkward posts after all. What you don’t understand is simple : don’t reply to me to say something which is not related to my post.

1 Like