Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist Tincturing Stops when doing multiple tincture

It’s IMC method to stop merchant class from making too much money

Why do you think stupid things like 50% tax and potential reduction for trade exists?

2 Likes

im still having this problem, im trying everyone to craft my 50000000000 potions… but it keeps stoping after 1 -2 crafts…

I already replied to you in the first thread, stop necro posting. :frowning:

use craftqeue addon, idk if this still works

30 days link

2 Likes

I have been looking for this add-on for centuries! thank you, do you know how to install manually?

1 Like

I think I find the answer to myself.

Here’s the GitHub for the project https://github.com/Grita/craftqueue/releases
download the latest release (it’s ipf file), put the file in data folder and be done.

Just a word of caution… I’ve use this addon before and after a week of it being awesome it just makes my game crash. If after a week you experience game crash random persistent dc you’ll know who’s the culprit. :wink:

Well, since IMC is not willing to fix this issue, this is the only solution beside vpn/ping optimizer. I’ve had bad experience with ping optimizer subscription (you cancel it, they still charge).

So, I only install this add-on on my work computer so I can just AFK make potions for myself while I’m working. Problem solved.

can someoene give me a build for alchemist and enchanter? i just want to know how to put my skills up. idc for pre build.

Sorry but i’m really dumb when the matter is comps and stuff… what exactly should i download and where to but it?

As was mentioned a bit above;

• Go to: https://github.com/Grita/craftqueue/releases
  • Download sd_craftqueue.zip
  • Open it and drag the file “:radioactive:sd_craftqueue.ipf” into the data folder of the TreeOfSavior directory.
  • You can easiest reach the TreeOfSavior directory by right clicking the game in your Steam library, select properties, local files tab, then “browse local files” button, which would directly open the game folder. Then just double tap the data folder and as mentioned, drop the file in there.

Following the steps and starting the game and it should do the trick with the broken potion crafting.

1 Like