Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist stats distribution discussion

Hi, I have a new alt wiz>pyro1>link3>alch3 currently at link3 lvl140+ with 40ish pts into con and 100+ unused.

Meta stats distribution for wiz is either pure con or high int/enough con for survival.

Since I only have pyro1 as offensive class, INT heavy build will boost my AA and flameground, and is useful only during solo questing, where as pure CON is kinda overkill imo.

Using lifeline with either of these 2 stats isn’t also all that useful I feel as it isn’t 100% uptime. INT build won’t benefit matk based wiz/cleric as they most likely will have more INT than me.

Pure CON wise will only cause panic within the party the moment they saw their hp drop to 10% of max. Other usefulness for it is additional hp regent which isn’t really noticeable. Only thing left is extra block.

I’m actually leaning towards going 1:1 CON:SPR now. Mid CON gives a bigger Hp buffer as compared to INT build. And mid SPR gives additional mdef and status resist. The bigger sp pool and higher sp regen also allows me not having to use sp pot while grinding are icing to the cake.

Any opinion on this?

i have the same build, and i’m full con

cheers