Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist skills underpowered?

Right now for higher levels Briquette’s Attribute to change the appearance of an item with that of the material weapons sees little to zero function. (Since most of the time there is only one weapon appearance per weapon range at high level) I would like to see it changed so that the material weapon could be any weapon in the same class, Maybe changing the Odds that it gains better or worse stats based on the difference in levels between the Two? At least than if there was a weapon you really liked the appearance of you could carry it forward… At least assuming you know any C3 Alchemists. Just my thoughts on the matter. Also while I’m here… I wonder if it would be possible also to boost the effectiveness, maybe allow the alch or person using the Alch’s services to choose the Awakening a weapon receives? Right now with changes to the gear system Awakenings are nothing more than a good way to lose 1 potential on your weapon. Again, Just my thoughts on this matter, Feel free to discuss it I probably wont bother checking back to see how this goes. But i’ll keep an eye out in-game to see if either of these changes occur.