Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist Skill Advice

Hello, everyone.

I plan to make an alchemist as my first alt and was wondering which skills are best to invest high levels and low levels of?

When I initiially made a tentative build with the skill simulator, I left Tincturing at level 1 since, according to the description, leveling up the skill had no effects on the outcome on the results/potions.

However, recently, someone mentioned that leveling up Tincturing actually creates better potions. Is this true? If so, what other Alchemist skills aren’t as they seem in the skill simulator?

Stats potion lvl is the same as corresponding attribute lvl.
HP/SP potion lvl is the same as Tincturing lvl.

The higher the level of Tincturing is, the higher the level of your potions will be and the more effective they become (i.e. a Lv6 Tincturing results in a Lv6 Potion), so i suggest you to max this skill if you’re going to use it.
The other skills are as they are described.
Gem roasting is very useful for AFK money-making.
Briquetting is RNG-based so if you’re feeling lucky, you can use it.
It’s up to you to decide on the remaining skills (Dig if you like to collect materials and sell rares ones, Magnus Opus if you want to mess around with item creation and feel like an alchemist, Item Awakening if you want a change of pace and actually fight in order to upgrade an item)

magnum opus is tyhe best money making skill if you know how to use, mix it with awkening and gem roasting and you hit a jackpot.

=>THIS<= Is was I planning on using.

I’m going for Tincturing 10, Item Awakening 5, Gem Roast 5, Magnus Opus 5 and Dig 5.

Good utility for yourself, your friends and can make some serious money.