Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist or farming level 145 dungeon?

I am creating a money-maker with base classes as wiz 1> pyro 2> linker 2

that can either go alchemist c3 or go thaum c2 and then sage.

If I go wiz 1>pyro 2> linker 2> thaum c2>sage c1. Can this build farm level 145 dungeon when agni necklace comes out?

Or is it just better to go the full alchemist C3 that is, wiz1>pyro 2>linker 2> alch3?

hmm better pick another class for farming 145
if you really want to make an alchemist just rush 1 to lv 70 now~ do the event and after reaching 100 do event+ mercenary post

my alt alchemist (wiz3/link2/alch1)reach 218 now just by doing only mercenary and event dungeon. if ever IMc gonna change how alche atk skill work i might make her my main

jp has a 22sec CD
still joint+HK+magic missle do significant damage(can kill in 1 combo) in dungeon 130

with ignition it will further boost the said combo

Yo, an alchemist c3 here from telsiai.

Alchemist is the best money maker utility class for me, you just nid figure yourself out how to make silvers efficiently. Cheers

On the side note, the last piece for Waifumunculous still nowhere to be found :x

145 dg is a friend of TOSters. Can they abandon a friend? They were running that DG 5 thousand years ago and theyre still running it today, and 5 thousands years from now they would still farming on that dungeon. Even though they have yet to max out a lvl 100 rank 8 skill.

I have 2 chars also doing 145 dun too but it is limited to 6 runs a day and i am pointing this out for ResonantSoul on what he/she is planning for his/her wiz, because A3 Scout3 is the efficient way to clear 145dun

Is item awakening good?

even if someone found waifumonculous’ last crafting piece, they would never ever share that recipe with anyone.