Tree of Savior Forum

[Alchemist] Magnum Opus Lv6 is worth?

Hi guys! I’m currently leveling my first Wiz char, going for Alchemist 3 :slight_smile:

I was wondering if the skill “Magnum Opus” is really a great option to level to 6, compared to level 5 from circle 2. I saw it increases the pattern pallette by another row and collumn, but are there any puzzle patterns that really make use of it, and that are really worth this skill point?

Also, a mone generic question: is “Magnum Opus” worth at all? I know it allows me to transmute a few mats into other things, but were someone able to get something really useful out of it? I’m really wondering if the skill is worth leveling.

Thx in advance :smiley:

The humoculus can only be made with the max level. And as far as I know, using divine might does not get you an extra level so you must learn all 6.

2 Likes

Yeah, Magnum Opus is helpful for saving time/money for a lot of the super rare mats for end game gear

I read on Reddit that the homunculus is extremely expensive, and not that much worth. Anyway, I don’t have reliable sources to confirm so, but options are always welcome :smiley:

Oh nice, thanks! But are there any of these relevant, expensive mats that I can get only with the skill at lv6?

It’s really just a cool factor! It’s slow to cast and not smart. But it might be better with the coming balance patch. Expensive? A little since it is limited to 10 days. So if not your main character that you play every day, then it can be relatively expensive. And you must have at least dig level 1 to aquire the mud to make the mucus. But it still looks cool!

2 Likes