Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist Item Awakening

Do the mobs in the Item Awakening Dungeons grant experience/ drop loot?

I’m thinking if they did it would be a pretty great way to grind and lvl up; does anyone know more about it?

IIRC they drop silver, but that’s all. No exp or other drops.

1 Like

That’s kind of a bummer. Thanks for the answer though. :slight_smile:

There’s no exp.

In fact, if item awakening stays the way it is right now, there’s no point in doing it at all since it’s too rng and you could actually go down in attack.

how could the stats decrease? I thought it added a bonus stat to the item.

iirc in the ibt2 it always gave the same bonus stat for the same base item, but it seems that was changed?

and you are right~ the same bonus stat for same base item~~ the rng thingy is for briquetting ~~

1 Like

it effects the items potential the thing used to upgrade the item with modification’s.

I saw some guides where ppl said something like “get Awakened Dagger”. But I searched in tosdatabase there is no such thing called “awakened”. Is it just for this alchemist class? I’m so confused @.@

its an ability that awakens a item I am assuming it puts a tag on items that have already been awoken so they cant go into the process again it makes you go inside the weapon and fight the monster that inhabits it.

Remember the quest from skyrim entering the star basically the same thing.

So I have to give my item to an Alchemist to get it awakened?

1 Like

that’s right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds scary XD Although, my friend plan to make alchemist so lucky me lol~

apparently now it’s possible to awaken an item without giving it to the alchemist, though you have to make the awaken dungeong with him.

oh really? thats cool~

From what I read it’s been nerfed into the ground, I really liked it before all the changes. But now? You can get like 30 damage on a weapon tops?

I hope I’m wrong, I really liked what it brought to the table.

Yeah, looks pretty useless right now, but will probably get better, the thing is that it is better to release the game nerfed and buff it later, as people can’t profit from it or get mad at it.

They changed it, from what I heard at least.

Unless I’m wrong you don’t get like 200 int on a white wand anymore (it was stupid to begin with anyway)

yeah I agree with you on that we are still in the early stage’s of the game and rebalancing is still a factor here.

and it is bugged right now, you get dced when trying to awake a item =/

alch here

Did anyone tested awakening right now? Is it worth? Does +damage attribute works after dungeon completion as it listed in a description?