Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist - Crafting time

heyho,

small question. How long is crafting time for ONE sp/hp potion? Thanks if anyone can answer;)

Each batch comes with 5 pots, doesn’t matter the skill Lv.

It take 20 seconds per batch.

1 Like

thanks;) thats quite some time for mass production

the time itself isn’t the biggest problem, there are still lots of bugs in the crafting system.
Fox example you have to click craft every 20 seconds because if you put multiple crafts it just doesn’t work.

1 Like

omg that sounds terrible x_x

It sometimes works I can sometimes craft 2-5 without bugging but it’s completely random,
and I think that some people just don’t have this problem.

1 Like

well, i was thinking (like many i guess) of making an alchi for silver. However there seems to be a huge afk time when crafting, doesn’t look very appealing now;)

It’s nice if the craft don’t bug and you can just leave the game on the background while crafting.

1 Like

one last question, how many herbs do you need for one craft?

usually 1 herb +
another herb that can be bought on the alchemist master +
1 flask that must be bought on the alchemist master.

It actually depends on latency.

if you are near to the servers and have low pings it doesn’t break.

I often leave it overnight to craft over 10k pots.

It seems to be different for everyone at any given time, and it doesn’t seem like it’s because of ping or computer specs. (Not to make you feel bad, but) I routinely craft 50+ at a time, and I’ve done 200 in a row without issues. But I’ve also quit after doing only a few, and it almost always quits after my first crafted potion on a given channel that I’m on.

It does actually.
Skill inputs reaction is dependent on PING / Delay to the server.

It also has the issue of Skill jam when you use a skill.
This is highly dependent on Ping/Connection to the server…

Which is issues that you will rarely encounter in KTOS if u are in korea.

This is also the issue why it breaks because Craft INPUTS from Skill send data to the server and what happen if it delays and jam. It broke and you need to refresh it so it works.

It’s that simple

It’s ok, I can always “cheat” to fix a issue that wasn’t supposed to happen and the company do nothing about. (bots aren’t for farming only)

Or to say in other words, find a workaround to fix the issue that breaks a functionality that was supposed to be in the game.

well an “click” macro is easy to make…

how much does the material cost for one batch to make?

sorry for all the questions:D

You can be mistaken as a bot if your click macro “some how screw up” letting you walking like a bot.

so… (there was a case iirc some one was banned for X days due to that). :rolling_eyes:

if you buy only the ones from the npc (no dilgele neither uosis from auction) around 300 silver, don’t remember exactly.

I don’t know exactly who you are speaking to but, I’m not that bad at programming to write a bugged bot like this :wink:
you have to write IMC Grade code to cause bugs like this :joy:

it’s not about programming but if your macro set place is off by mistake those happen :^) :hugging:

and we all do silly mistake by shiet at times (aka human error.) so… huehue just be careful :upside_down:

1 Like