Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist C3 need help

I don’t know what to do with my alchemist now, my build was based on pyro, and now i really don’t like it anymore. Isn’t fun to play, and doesn’t do the damage that i need, to farm, go dgs even awakening.
I was thinking about wiz2 - link - elementalist 2 - alchemist 3 but i really dont know, any tips?

On mine I change to Wizz3, Linker2, Alch3.
This caracter don’t do a lot of damage but can go fine wife link and alchemist missile on most of monsters.
Another skill is link, sleep and energy bolt.
You can use magic missile to make monster come to you.
Currently I’m 291 on this one.

i made a lot of builds this week, i think in the end i’ll still with Pyro2linker2.

Why:
Wiz3 ele2 is very fun and good in damage, but lack in party utility.
Pyro3 ele1 good dps, but the explosion atribute isnt the best at all
Wiz3 link2 just cry against boss
pyro1 link3 just cry in solo play
Kino3 Pyro 1 pretty fun, excelent damage, but i made a sadhu in other character, i just dont want the same mechanic lol
Cryo3 ele1/kino1 i’ll not give up my precious agny and ignition

Pyro2 still flexible in damage and linker make you good for party

I might be missing something but how does Pyro 2 add much more damage than Pyro 1? Just from Flame Pillar? The increase in Fire Ball damage between c1 and c2 is tiny, and Flame Wall has fixed damage just with more cells. I’m also trying to fix my Alchemist so I’m interested why you say Pyro 2. Best I’ve found so far is probably Wiz3>Link1>Thuma1>Alch3 or Wiz2>Link2>Thuma1>Alch3. Thuma lets you shrink the linked mobs after using hangman’s knot for +120% (220% total) damage. Works wonders with Alchemist Missile.

i ran the wiz 2 link 2 thaum 1 alch 3. It wasnt that great but still doable into level 300+ quests. Just that you will struggle at bosses and jp resist mobs.
I ran that build to see how i could get a uosis farming alchemist and it did the job just fine in rasvoy lake. The second build is really dependant on what your purpose is.
The build might get more efficient at rank 9 with level 10 swell body.