Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist c3 builds

hi guys…

i want to build an alchemist up to c3 for max tincturing… which of these builds will help me get there most easily/effectively

wiz>pyro2>linker2>alc3

wiz>pyro3>linker>alc3

wiz>pyro2>linker>sorc>alc3

wiz>cyro>psy3>alc3

wiz3>linker2>alc3

any advise would be greatly appreciated

I would go with either…

^ If you can get Agni Necklace whenever it comes out.

^ If you’re a madman like me and is masochistic to the core. :smirk:

mine was wiz 3 link 2 and alc at c1 / jp + hk + mm still do significant damage can kill joint mobs with 30k hp above but a big meh with single target monster especially at boss battle

being a link c2 youll find it more easier to find party at grinding

Lol I sent wiz>cryo>psy2 right now but this was back during launch was thinking of continuing but i think rather go pyro instead XD

What about something like wiz>pyro>linker>pyro2>sorc>alc3? or would pyro 3 or linker 2 just bring a lot more?

I do feel like Linker 2, especially, will offer much more than Sorc 1, imo. Pyro 3 is if you want to make full use of Agni memes :’)

Someone suggested sorc1 to me because they said that some mob get healed with fire dmg so having only fire attack might cause issue if you solo so having sorc one just to add different type of damage. Also what are the upside of linker 2 just more links?

Yeah, it’s just more links. 5 links at Lv 5 JP (6 if you have the gem or Divine Might) is not much, but that’s just my personal taste :stuck_out_tongue:

And as far as I know, there’s only 2 or 3 fire-absorbing mobs, so they’re very rare. All of them are in the 115 and 190 dungeon, Demon Prison District 2, and Topes Fortress 1F. None of them are required to kill for any quests too, so I honestly would not be too worried about them.