Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist Build for beginner?

Hi, anyone have alchemist build for newbie?
Appreciate it if there’s an expert alchemist that can share any info for us…
Thanks!

I’m not an expert but I just made my very first Wizard lately and I chose an Alchemist.

Wizard - Pyromancer 1 then 2 - Linker 1 then 2 - Alchemist 1 through 3.

Get an Agny Necklace once you hit Lv120+.

Fireball+Fireball then Joint Penalty.

1 Like

I think :
Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Linker > Pyro > Alche > Alche > Alche

is the best build for Alche in terms of support AND damage right now. W/ Agni Necklace, you will DESTROY most everything.

1 Like

Wiz,pyro2,linker,thauma,alche3. You need that 2x drop for your pots farming.

thanks! no need to be pyro3?
and do u think it’s wise to have alchemist as 1st chara?

Yes, pyro2 is more than enough for any content, as long as you have agny and good weapon. An Alche 3 on my server cleared solmiki 35th flr as DPS.

I think, alche 3 with thaum is the best 1st char in this game. Youll enjoy exploring, hunting items in any maps you wanted than slaving yourself in repetitive daily chores. Stable silver source is top most priority to be viable, alche 3 offers versatile money making methods, from Pots making to Magnum opus, so you need thauma swell body double drops to maximize alche 3 potential.

I’d advice for this build suggested by @jynxie08 if you concern yourself w/ moneymaking as well. Beside magnum opus, material / uosis gathering, you will also have Roast Gem shop during your offline time. (won’t be much income by this shop, but at least it is there).

i have no idea with this game or class and i saw on the web alchemist doesnt have a good damaging skills?

The Alchemist part of the entire build is your end goal (this is what you asked for/wanted to arrive at).

We’ve presented the Pyro2-> Linker1-> Linker2 OR Thaum1 builds as your DPS/farming source.

Pyromancer 2 is more than enough for your damaging needs so long as you’re wearing an Agny Necklace. Heck, I’m almost R8 (Alchemist 3) on mine and it’s soloing everything nicely and takes #1 99% of the time… even if I’m up against a Pyromancer 3 to be honest.

pyro2 link2

not suggest link1 unless you party with another link2 or link3

also not suggest thau1, making another link2thau2 char is better idea