Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist advice

So I always choose an alchemist class no matter what, so I won’t really break tradition here especially since I can craft weapons with that class. (REALLY LOVE THAT FACT AND FEATURE) so here’s my question and my goal I guess is like this. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=qgpye409vy
I honestly don’t care about the damage I do I mostly want to craft items so I mostly want advice on skill placement and stat placement. Thanks <3

Nice build but…

1. As far as I know, ToS doesn’t have a dedicated weapon craft class. Everyone can craft weapons as long as you have the recipe. If you took alchemist specifically for item awakening then thats ok.

2. Wiz3 on an Alchemist is quite hard to do. And it seems you’re combining the endgame ultra DPS wiz build by going on this path and combining it with a support/utility class with the alchemist. It’s much more efficient to just take Pyro/Cyromancer; As Wiz3 only shines with a DPS oriented build.

Alchemist is one of those classes that you get others to support you and level you up.

Your way of making it isn’t so bad, Wiz3 Ele2 is alright, its not Ele3 but hey~

However I think such a character should be an Alt character that you can access whenever you or others needs its services

Plus if you didn’t know, you can actually login to your Alchemist, open up your Gem Roasting shop and logout, go on your other character and play that character while your Alchemist’s shop remains online for everyone while you play something else. Same goes for the other shop classes

On the classes before Alchemist:

You said you don’t care about damage but my suggestion is to take a path that allows you to succeed on your own because if you manage that, you won’t be dead weight on parties and even if there isn’t one willing to accept you, just roll by yourself. The trick is to never be useless when playing alone.

On Alchemist skills:

8 points on Dig is overkill. Tincturing 10 if you want to sell or make better potions.

So would this work? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1yjemqka55/
Also Kalandros I’ll take your advice about an alt character but after I get Rank 7 Alchemist.

There’s no reason to take wiz2 if you’re not going all the way to wiz3 imo. There are better options to take. Take pyro on r2 instead of 3, and then you’re free to pick a circle of linker or kino on r3 for example, which is more useful than wiz2.