Tree of Savior Forum

Alche Dualboxing?

Is it possible or was it during icbt to dual box clients on one machine, to run 24/7 afk alche pardoner squire?

Would be nice to rush fast alhe and then focus on main after that.

Possible or no?

Why? you couldn’t trade the money so you would only be doing it to buy buffs and repairs from your self?

You can’t dual boxing under Steam, unless the API allow that, which is the dev who can set that up or Valve that allow it.

1 Like

hmm that sucks if you cant trade money made, but you could buy items upgrade with for example Alhemist for your main right?

You can make an Alch on the same account of the main and leave it selling, pass the money/pots you want from it to the main through the lodge if i am not mistaken.

You can leave your Alch shop up while playing your main or other char.

Yes and no. It all depends on the left over potential that item has.

You can transfer the pots. You CANT transfer silver, it has been highly requested by the community but currently is not something you can do.

They should just do like D3 and make the silver account shared, it would make some stuff easier.

3 Likes

I agree and that is one of the commonly suggested solutions to the gimpy trade system we currently have. Just need to hope IMC is listening.

1 Like

Oh wait Items loose potential when traded? So its like there is limited amount of times you can trade any eq item?

Yes, there is a limit, 1x for materials and recipes (not sure about pots) and from gear i think it is variable or it is 8x and when enhancement fail it consume 1 potential.

1 Like

Yea gear varies from like 3 to 8 depending on the lvl and quality.

1 Like

Not a bad idea. I never thought of that :open_mouth:

Same for pots, they can only be traded once.

1 Like