Tree of Savior Forum

Agny Necklace not working as per description

Um guys is did they nerf agny necklace or something? cause its not working for me, my damage on meteor is the same with and without it for some reason at first I thought it was a bug but its really not working on meteor. Does it only work on those Pyro skills?

It adds to the total multiplier. So if meteor is like 2000%, then with agni it is 2050%. So it is uselss for this skill.

1 Like

The description is terrible they should mention these things, anyways thanks for the heads up.

it was in several different upcoming changes posts and in the patch notes when the patch arrived. And it’s in the description https://tos.neet.tv/items/582127

Can’t “mention these things” if you avoid reading upcoming changes, patch notes and the item description itself, shut your eyes and put your finger in your ears and yell LALALALA at the top of your voice :+1:

Im a returning player probably should have mentioned that, hence why I misread the skill thinking it was literally a 50% damage increase to the skill itself not an added on percentage to the total multiplier which is what it actually is. Anyone new to the game who reads that description will think that, no need to be a ass about it.

1 Like

I’m not being an ass, the old version wasn’t even 50% overall damage to all skills, it was unspecified in the tooltip what extra damage it did, it just said improved fire skills it didn’t even tell you what fire skills on what classes and now the tooltip is even better, it tells you what skills and by how much, but you said the description is terrible!

As for what it actually did it was a separate modifier for each fire skill in the game that players themselves had to note down and tell each other via the community. (200% on this, 400% on that ect,ect) Now it actually tells you that 50% is added universal to your skills % (as mentioned earlier 200% becomes 250% ect ect)

Can you not find the humour in the way you said “but they didn’t even tell us! scoff scoff scoff!” but they did tell us on atleast three plus occasions but you didn’t read any of the information they put out! it’s not like they can talk to you telepathically, or phone up each and every person.

It’s just funny you know, that they went out of their way to tell us a load of extra times and often used it as an example in upcoming changes. Find the fun in the way you avoided the information including patch notes only to critisize them for lack of communication and the description being terrible even though it’s better than it ever was! :nerd:

I was honestly expecting you to say “Haha they did tell us a load of times now that I look back at the patch and development posts my bad, good job IMC” not to double down on it being other peoples fault you didn’t see the info and the massive improvement on the new tooltip. :frowning2:

“Can you not find the humour in the way you said “but they didn’t even tell us! scoff scoff scoff!” but they did tell us on atleast three plus occasions but you didn’t read any of the information they put out! it’s not like they can talk to you telepathically, or phone up each and every person.”

I think your having trouble understanding what a returning player is so no I didnt see these 3 occasions you speak of but thanks anyways.

“It’s just funny you know, that they went out of their way to tell us a load of extra times and often used it as an example in upcoming changes. Find the fun in the way you avoided the information including patch notes only to critisize them for lack of communication and the description being terrible even though it’s better than it ever was!”

Nope was not here for this again returning player and no I didnt avoid information since I didnt even see this information hence why this thread is even open in the first place.

I was honestly expecting you to say “Haha they did tell us a load of times now that I look back at the patch and development posts my bad, good job IMC” not to double down on it being other peoples fault you didn’t see the info and the massive improvement on the new tooltip

I really dont know what your trying to prove by writing this, its almost like you feel insulted someone asked a question on a forums.

“it was in several different upcoming changes posts and in the patch notes when the patch arrived. And it’s in the description https://tos.neet.tv/items/582127”

^ All you needed to do was write this but thanks anyways.

2 Likes

I know what a returning player is, it doesnt mean what you think it means though. A returning player can read the news and patch notes and developers notes. It doesn’t mean what you think it means though which is to be a rage baby and deny all accountability to read anything and then blame IMC for “not telling you” thanks anyway though for proving that you think everyone else is the problem still. :rolling_eyes:

I don’t feel insulted someone asked a question, I even mentioned all the places the answer is written, in game, out of game, included some history of the old tooltip, it’s all very interesting. I do know someone who does act incredibly insulted each and every post though :rolling_eyes:

Patch day for me goes one of two ways, read the patch and go in informed and have fun, or don’t read the patch notes have fun discovering what’s changed and have to read the patch notes later for things I missed or don’t play. Feel the adventure! :nerd:

1 Like