Tree of Savior Forum

After WizC3? What should i get?

I am newbie. I planned to get on WIZ C3. As i read through googles, the path i should get is Elementalist up to C3?

So… opinion? Is it good? Any other tips for me?

Thank you in advance.

elementalist C3 is common build for wizard C3 then go warlock…

for rank 8 i don’t know cause no details yet…

1 Like

Wiz3 > Ele3 > Warlock is your standard DPS build. You will be wanted by parties for this cap.

Wiz3 > Link1 > Sorc 2 > Warlock/Feather. Sorcerer build + either warlock or featherfoot depending on which you prefer

Wiz3 > Kino3 > Warlock. Not as strong as the Ele3 build but some people find it more fun. Not as strong as it was before though.

Wiz3 > Link2 > Necro 2. Necro build. Can swap 1 ran of linker with Sorc1 if you like.

These are the more offensive type builds that are pretty common.

1 Like

I guess ill go with Ele3 then. Thank you so much!

Besides the meta elememe, as @icyruios suggested, Wiz3Kino3WL is a good alternative which is also becoming increasingly popular, especially for TBL.

1 Like

I have both Wiz3/Ele3 and Wiz3/Kino3 and both have warlock afterwards. Ele3 is safer choice but boring as hell. It’s definitely better for bossing and team play. To be safe I would go for Ele3. Kino3 is a lot more fun and you will have much easier time doing solo questing for leveling up because all the CC skills make solo much easier but Kino3 by itself is HORRIBLE for bossing. I think with Wiz3/Kino3/Warlock, what you’re looking for is Kino3 providing CC to help with your damage which will be the combination of Wiz3/Warlock. This is hoping that Warlock3 will be super strong just like Ele3 is very strong. Warlock is pure damage class and one that starts at rank 7 so if Warlock 3 isn’t stronger than Ele 3 then that’s weird and shouldn’t be the case imo. Ele 3 might fall off in much later ranks just like pyro3 does now however CC skills from Kino will never fall off. This is just speculation so keep that in mind.

I’m also going to going Wiz3/Link2/Necro3 or Wiz3/Link1/Sorc1/Necro3 but probably the first one as I already have Sorc and kind of know that Sorc1 is not efficient without hold.

Wiz3 Pyro2 Kino Linker Sage is the new meta build.